Ch15- Accident

Ohohoho yessssssss I've been waiting so patiently to do this!!!
Enjoy, lovelies~!! 💕💕💕💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Rayne's POV*
Molly drank 5 cups of liquid throughout the course of lunch. I asked if needed to use the restroom, but she insisted that she didn't have to go.

She fell asleep again around 2 p.m. using my arm as a pillow, and even though my arm is numb and my side feels cramped from the awkward position, I can't bring myself to move in case I wake her.

I sigh and settle for watching my Mollypop sleep. Her peaceful expression gives me a butterfly feeling of happiness. She's so very precious!!!

The clock reads 3:04 p.m. The last time I check before I find myself dozing as well.

I didn't realize how tired I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm woken up to the side of my thigh feeling warmer than it should, and quickly snap awake when I realize the warmth is damp.

Instead of feeling upset, I find myself struggling to contain a chuckle.

I knew she would have to go potty!! What a stubborn, little girl.

As carefully as I'm able to, I stand up and sigh. I'll need to change my jeans, but I'll clean Molly up first. She's in a puddle.

I pull off her top sheet and set it on the floor, then set her stuffies in my makeshift bed (luckily they avoided the accident)

I shake my head and smile a bit.

My precious baby, I should have diapered you for being stubborn in the first place! Now you're in a mess...

I gently scoop up my Mollypop and set her on the edge of the bed horizontally so she's not lying on the saturated sheets.

I manage to work the sheets out from under her, and add them to the pile of soiled bedding.

I lean down and place my hand on Molly's shoulder, gently nudging here and speaking softly. "Pumpkin," I whisper, "wake up."

Molly stays motionless, and I sigh.

They upped her morphine after lunch, she's out cold.

I call in a nurse for some clean bedding and a new gown and diaper.

The tall, male nurse, Lenard, who brought our lunch comes into the room with dry, clean clothes and bedding. He takes in the situation and moves to change Molly, but I step protectively between them.

"May I please do her changing?" I ask. I'm not a jealous man, but I'll admit to being possessive. Lenard gives me a smile. "Of course," He replies, "Would you like help making the bed up, though?"

"Yes, please," I say, grateful for his understanding. I pick my little girl up princess style and gently rock her in my arms while Lenard skillfully remakes the bed and takes away the dirty laundry.

Once he's out, I lay Molly carefully down and remove her gown, drawing in a breath as I'm once again blinded by her beauty.

You are absolutely perfect, little girl. Flawless. Breath taking, and I'm so glad you're mine <3

It takes a bit of self control not to stare in awe at Molly for any longer than necessary, I know if I'm not quick with changing, she'll get cold.

Her cute, little panties are positively soaked, but luckily I have baby wipes on hand. I clean up her kitty very delicately, then her bum, and make sure to clean her upper thighs as well.