Welcome to the Host Club

Chapter 1-

Maiko’s POV

            Ugh, four libraries and not a single one is quiet! My normally blue eyes were covered with contacts making my eyes look brown. My normally long black hair was tied up and under a wig, so what everyone else saw was a blonde mop top. I walked up the hall until I found a quiet place. An abandoned music room is it. I opened up music room 3, hoping and praying that this room is empty. But, when I walked in well, it wasn’t exactly as I suspected.

“Welcome princess,” I heard six voices say.

Seven boys were in the middle of lights and a shower of rose petals, I looked at each one carefully. A blonde haired one was sitting in the middle. Around him was a dark haired boy with glasses, two twins, and another tall dark haired boy with a child sitting on his shoulders. And finally there was a short brown haired boy. I did a double take.

            “Haruhi, Haruhi Fujioka?” I said almost not daring to believe.

            She looked at me strangely, “Is it really you Maiko?”

            “The one and only,” I told her smiling before I ran to give her a hug.

            “Umm… Haruhi,” the blonde one asked, “Who is this man interrupting us?”

            I smirked, they thought I was a guy, and whispered into Haruhi’s ear, “Let me have a little fun.”

            “I am Haruhi’s fiancé, and who might you be?” I said to them in a haughty tone. I looked down upon them pretending I was superior to them.

            All there jaws dropped as they stared. The blonde one was the first to speak up, “Haruhi, I do not approve of this why didn’t you tell daddy about this!” he exclaimed trying to pry me away from her. I looked in all of there eyes, and I saw something I never thought I would ever see, they all loved Haruhi Fujioka.

            I asked Haruhi, “Father?”

            She replied to me in a bored tone, “He’s delusional.”

            “Oh, so he belongs in the nut house. So they must be Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, Huninozuka, Morinozuka, plus the Hikaru, and Kaoru Hittachin brothers,” I said pointing to each one in turn, “Pleasure to meet you all.” 

            Of course I knew which twin was which, I really didn’t want to make a fool of myself. Then I looked at the room, it was filled with seats and chairs and tables and cakes. Then I asked a question, “So what is this place and why is Haruhi dressed as a guy? You know if you told me you were lesbian I would have broken off the engagement years ago.”

            “No! And stop with the engagement thing, I’m just paying off debt as a host , because I broke an 8 million dollar vase,” she said.