2 different worlds (keith) 2

Start from the beginning

He smacked his lips. "My name is KYLE, and If I'm so called "from this place called Altron" then why the fuck am I on Earth?"

"Cause you were sent here to see if there was room for the people of Altron. Ya know? For the big invade." She told him like he was stupid. "But ya black ass caught that human shit amnesia, and don't know what the fuck is going on."

He waved her off. "Stop lying, I'm not about to listen to this bullshit. Clearly your not from here, but I'm from here." 

She snorted.  "Wanna bet?"

He just mean mugged her and headed towards the door to leave but she used her power to freeze on him, so he was stuck. He was still aware of his state though.

"What the fu-"

"Shut up," She mumbled grabbing a water bottle from some girls book bag. "Thankfully when you came to earth and transformed into teenage Kyle, your powers weakened. So I'm happy you can't unleash the beast on me." She laughed to herself, walking in front of him.

"Although, I wouldn't mind getting fucked against one of these desks." She smirked placing her hand on his chest, and he his from her shocking him.

"Just wait until I get out of this ho-"

"What you gonna do?" She cooed, poking out her bottom lip. "Your just weak ole Kyle, Keith would have had me pinned to that wall by now, with his hand around my throat, and his eyes changing colors. He would've snapped his fingers and I would have been naked, and ready for him to destroy my walls."

Kyle gulped and tried to move again but it was no use. Xaria just rolled her eyes and reached for his shirt.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

She ignored him and continued to take it off, setting it on the table behind her. "Chill boy I'm not gonna bite ya yet, I just wanna show you something."

She snapped her fingers and he almost fell forward as his body relaxed, but she caught and helped him stand up straight. "Stand still peanut head."

He smacked his lips, and she bit her lip to keep from laughing as she opened the water bottle. She pulled something out of her pocket, a leaf of some sort, and put it inside. One she watched it dissolve she looked back up at Kyle.

"You ready?"

He just raised his eyebrow. "Uh sure-"

Before he could finish his sentence she threw the water on his chest, and his eyes widened as his body started glowing, and jet black tattoos started appearing on his skin.

Xaria just but her lip at the sight, she truly missed her husband

Xaria just but her lip at the sight, she truly missed her husband. Just like their kids missed their dad, but she would withhold that information a little bit longer. Seems like she had a lot remembering to get him to do.

"Wh-what the fuck?" Kyle mumbled looking down at his body, before looking up and meeting eyes with Xaria. She just smiled and walked closer to him, placing a kiss right where his heart was, and his tattoos started to glow purple.

"Ahh your still my property I see."

Kyle couldn't believe it. "What am I?"

"Your a Altrian sweetie, born and raised to be king. Your just playing a role right now and it's taken over your life- OUR life, so I've come back to get you. Well come to stay with you- cause we're envading Earth in 5 days."

His eyes widened again. "Envading Earth? As in your whole species will be coming from outer space?"

She made a face. "Did you just call us a species?"

"That's what you choose to hear?" Kyle cried dramatically. He was freaking out. "What in the hell are you talking about envading?"

She looked around to see who he was talking too. "I just gave you back your powers, and this is how you repay me? Damn why did your earth soul have to be so damn weird and whiny?"

Kyle scoffed. "Says the Altron freak with purple hair."

Her eyes lit up in amusement. "I might have a little fun with you Kyle, at least until Keith comes back to his senses inside of you."

Kyle just snatched his shirt off the table behind him, putting it back on. "Ain't no damn Keith! He doesn't exist! And make these tattoos go away, I can't walk around here looking like a thug."

"Who told you that? That pale girl you be kissing on? Keith loves his prints, and yes their prints not tattoos dummy. They are permanent. Your keeper covered them the day you touched down on Earth. She also took away ya facial hair, and made you look more human. Keith is stronger, two inches taller, prints all over the left side of his body, more hair on his head, and he has grey eyes that change colors. My husband is fine, but for an earth soul you aren't to bad yourself Kyle, thankfully your dick is still big."

Kyle's heart dropped to his stomach and he felt something inside of him heat up, like it felt like it was fire inside of him. He had to get away from her as soon as possible.

"I can't walk around like this, I have a game tonight!"

She yawned at his dramatics and looked at her nails again. "You'll be okay, you got it peanut head. I'll see you at lunch though daddy." She smiled patting his chest before walking out of the room. As soon as she left, time unfroze and everyone went back to what they were doing, like nothing happened.

"Mr. Jackson are you okay?" Mr. Turner asked and he stood there shook as everyone turned and looked at him.

"Yea- yeah I'm good." He mumbled going back to his seat. He looked back down to see his arm and his tattoos had lightened, so they were hardly visible.

He couldn't believe it, he was probably an alien, and could be the reason Earth gets envaded soon.

•••••