Chapter 13: Gonna Get Caught

I giggled as he was kissing me. My neck was extremely ticklish. My chest and side still hurt from before, so laughing wasn't making it any better. "Stop it. I can't breathe" I said giggling. He giggled as well "but I'm having fun" he continued kissing my neck. At this point, I just let him. No use in trying to stop him now. Plus there was the fact that I was actually enjoying what he was doing. He switched to the other side of my neck, while his one hand was holding one side of my neck, and the other was on my waist. My arms were wrapped around his neck. He stopped and went back to my lips. I wasted no time in kissing back. A few minutes of us never breaking the kiss, I heard a car pull up into the driveway.

Oh, fuck.

We both stopped and looked at each other. Until Carter went back and attached his lips to my neck again. "You didn't park your car in the driveway, did you?" I asked. Oh, I really hope he didn't. "Nope. I parked it across the street. So it looks like the neighbors have a visitor." He said quickly. I just exhaled slowly, trying to calm my nerves. Carter must've known because he looked at me and put his hand on my cheek. "It's okay, calm down. They're not gonna know I'm here" I sighed "either way, we're still, gonna get caught" "well, when we hear someone coming, I'll hide. But until then, we're good" he informed. "Okay," I said and laid back down. Now we were just laying side by side next to each other. My head on his chest as his arms were wrapped around me. I almost fell asleep when he spoke up. "Um. I've been meaning to ask you something" he said, sitting up with me still in his arms. I looked up at him and half smiled. He was about to say something when there were footsteps outside my door. We both looked at each other and froze.

Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuck.

Carter looked around and then got up and ran to the closet, shutting it quietly. I sat back and put my headphones on and acted as if I didn't hear anything. My door opened and in walked my Mom. "Hey mom, you guys are back early. " I said looking up at her. "Hey, honey. I know, I forgot my wallet so we had to drive all the way back, and now go again" I laughed a little. "Nice going Mom" "I know" she chuckled. "Well better get going. Bye honey, see you later" "Bye mom, you too". And she was out for the second time. I laughed leaning back down before I remembered something.

Carter

I quickly ran towards the closet and opened it. "You okay?" I asked as he stepped out and walked towards the bed and sat down. I walked over to him and sat down beside where he was. "I hated hiding in there, but yeah I'm fine" "I'm sorry you had to do that," I said, "Nah. That's alright. Besides, sneaking around is one of my specialties" I tried my hardest not to laugh. "The ultimate 'bad boy' I see" I mentioned. "You betcha" he smirked as he wrapped both arms around my waist and his head between my neck. I put my hands on his, and looked up at him, remembering something he'd mentioned earlier. "You were gonna ask me something before my parents got back. What was it?" He just looked down at me and smiled. "Later. It's late, I should go" he said sitting up. I sighed as I got up also. He walked over to the window pushing it open. He was about to step out when he stopped and turned to me. "See you tomorrow?" "Of course" He hugged me goodbye and out the window, he went. I closed the window after watching him disappear. I climbed into bed, turned off the lamp, and I was out.