Rajveer-Naina - Love you till Eternity and Beyond - OS

En başından başla

Only she knows how hard she is trying to hold her own tears back.

Upon her voice, he slowly opens his eyes and meets Naina's gaze. Turning her head into negative, she requests him not to cry while she wipes his tears away with her thumb.

He leans onto her touch while staring her throughout.

With much pain in her voice, she assures him,

"Aap...aap bilkul theek ho jayenge sir"

"Kuch nahi hone dungi mein aapko"

Her words gives him strength every time!

He shuts his eyes once again while tears keeps streaming down from his eyes. He desires to stay close to her forever! He desires to pull her in his embrace. Understanding what exactly he wants, moving closer to him, she holds him in her arms, wrapping her arms around him tightly. He leans onto her while he relaxes is her arms.

A tear rolls down from her eyes as she goes back to the dark times

Flashback

The room has a low light on all the time, and there are cords hanging down for the nurses call button and the IV solutions. There is an electronic machine sitting on a cart with odd wires leading from it, and a curtain hanging from a track on the ceiling. The bedside table has several get well cards and a bouquet of flowers. There is an aqua colored water glass with a bent straw in it, and a telephone that doesn't work.

The door is propped open, and nurses and orderlies walk by, their sensible shoes squeaking on the pristine tiles. A TV hangs in the corner, tuned to the Right Reverend Otis T.

Standing in a corner, her back resting on the wall, her eyes open, her face showing zero emotions, she keeps staring at the patient who is unconscious on the bed. Her messy hair and her face full of dry tears shows her state perfectly well.

After what seems like forever, the doctor walks in. Reaching her, doctor's eyes turns to the unconscious patient on the bed. Turning his eyes back towards her. he takes a deep breath.

Looking at her with sorrowful eyes, the doctor informs,

"I'm sorry to inform you ma'am that..."

Taking a pause, the doctor continues further,

"Captain Shekhawat has been paralyzed."

"Wo shayad ab kabhi..."

Yes, the patient on the bed is none other than Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and the woman speaking to the doctor is none other than Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia.

Not being able to hear further, Naina collapses on the floor, her face full of fresh tears.

Flashback ends

Fresh tears starts to take place in her eyes as the horrible memory still haunts her.

After his jeep accident, away from everyone's eyes, Naina with the help of Alekh and Dr. Shalini succeeded in finding him alive and rushed him to the hospital.

And the worst happened - he had been paralyzed.

It has been two god damn years, yet there is no sign of any improvement in his condition. They have been living in an unknown area away from everyone's eyes. No one knows where they are - except for of course Alekh and Dr. Shalini.

Everyday she sees him suffering from this condition and the worst part is, she is unable to do anything.

She works in a nearby school as a teacher for income. She cooks for him, washes his clothes, does house chores.

She takes care of him like a wife, more than a wife, without getting married or without confessing her love for him.

Sitting on his wheelchair, he stares at her with immense love. His lips don't utter a word but his eyes speak volumes - telling Naina to leave him, to not waste her life for him.

Naina is not willing to do that. She will never leave him alone. She has been staying by his side and will continue to do that. She knows what his heart wants - to stay close to her!

Everyday she prays for his wellbeing with hope that one day he will be able to move, walk and talk once again.

Miracles happen!

She lives for his love and will die for his love!

Wiping her tears away, she looks towards Rajveer and finds him sleeping so peacefully in her arms. Her arms gives him peace.

Smiling at how innocent he is looking - like a baby, she slowly helps him and makes him lie down on the bed.

Giving him a soft kiss on his forehead, Naina covers him with a blanket.

After switching off the lights, she lays herself on the couch - which is right next to his bed. Covering herself up with a blanket, she goes into a deep slumber.

Every night they both wait to wake up in the morning and see other once again.

Their love is eternal and will exist even if this world ends. They will love each other till eternity and beyond!

-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: I seriously don't know how this turned out. Please give feedback. )