(2)The vampire prince kidnapped me, but im pregnant with my teacher's baby

The hot vampire prince fell in love with me and kidnapped me, but im pregnant with my teacher's baby!

Chapter 2-

I woke up on a cold floor, and when I tried to get up, my foot was restrained.

I opened my eyes to see that I was chained to the wall by left foot in what seemed to be a dungeon. It was extremely dark, but I could see about 40 other girls in the same position, some standing, some crying, and some still sleeping. I looked at the girl to my right. She looked calm and collected. She had unnatural looking red hair, peachy skin, and closed eyes. She was standing, and about a foot taller then me. She appeared to be at least 30 or something. I slightly poked her shoulder and by her facial reaction, I could tell I had started her. I looked into her eyes, and they were the most elegant, strangest color of purple I had ever seen. She was stunning. "What?" she snapped at me, rudely, and she now looked less calm, and plenty aggravated. "Oh...um, nothing. Sorry" I said embarrassed. I looked away. I could hear her sigh from behind me as she gently put her hand on my shoulder. I turned back to look at her. Her face was less aggravated, and tenderer. "First day, huh?" she asked, and I nodded slightly. "Well, my name is Haleigh Portia, but you can call me Hal, and if you have any questions, which clearly, you do, please ask away." By the way she said that, it seemed like shed said it many times before.

"Where are we?" I asked. Her face went dead serious. "Have you ever heard of vampires?" she asked me. I laughed, but it wasn't an 'oh, so funny' laugh, it was more of a nervous laugh, because I was as nervous as you could get. "Like...Twilight and all those other silly books?" I asked and Hal nodded. "What if I were to tell you that vampires actually exist?" she asked. "Well, then I'd say 'they should bring you to the lonely bin'" I replied, half smiling at my unfunny joke in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hal rolled her eyes. "Well sorry to say this, Hun, but they are real, and even though you don't know it, they are ruling this world and superior to the human race" she said. I looked at her strangely. "Uh huh" I said, still not believing. Someone's been watching a little too much 'True Blood'. She slapped me, and I fell to the floor. "Don't you dare mock me, girl. Im not as human as I seem, and I could do a whole lot worse" she said. I got up, with tears in my eyes, and caressing my cheek. She looked down, ashamed. "Im sorry, I have anger problems" she said. I nodded so she would know it was okay. "Anyway, we are in the dungeon of the royal vampire family, so we can become servants, or blood slaves. I am a fire demon, and since my blood is poisonous to vampires, I am used for sexual pleasures" she said. I looked at her with disbelief. "That's horrible" I said, shocked. "You get used to it after nearly 16 years" she said, shrugging. "Well, if you're a...um.... Fire demon, why don't you get out of here?" I asked. She sighed. "Watch" she replied. A ball of fire appeared in her hand, and I looked at it with amazement, but suddenly, a surge of electricity went threw her body, causing her to fall to the damp floor, whimpering in pain. When the soreness was gone, she got up, as if it were normal, and she were used to it, and said "that's why". I was about to ask something else when the dungeon door opened. "Haleigh, Sara, Arabella, Tia, Erika, Samara and Julia, come" I deep male voice from up the stairs said. Suddenly, my chain came loose, and so did Hal's, and a couple other girls. "Don't try to run unless you're prepared for torture more painful then you can imagine" Hal whispered in my ear, and my whole body stiffened. All the girls who had their names called slowly walked up the dark, moist staircase.

Each one of the girls was beautiful and looked like they could be models, which was a huge damper on my ego.

When we all got up the stairs, three strong men where waiting. The biggest one was holding a list. Hal and two other girls were in skimpy black and white maid outfits, they all stood still, as if they had done this many times before. The rest of the girls were in average clothes, and looked as anxious as I probably did. "Sara, Tia, Erika, Julia, step forward" the deep voice said. It came from the big man holding the list. We all stepped forward. He roughly threw outfits that looked like the ones Hal was wearing at each of us. "Change" he demanded. I along with two other girls, quickly got out of our clothes, but one of the girls just stood there, looking shocked, and angry. She was around my height, with olive green eves that reminded me of Karmin, and frizzy jet black hair that barely went past her shoulders. "Look" she said stubbornly "im not putting this on in front of you, or the rest of these girls, do you have...like, a changing room or something?" I turned behind me to see Hal shaking her head disapprovingly. One of the other men who were there laughed and walked up to the girl who wouldn't change. I think it was Tia, because her shirt had a big black T on it. The man ripped her clothes off until she was as naked as you could get. I closed my eyes. I herd the sounds of yelps in pain, and the men laughing. When I opened my eyes, she was on the ground, blood all over her body, slowly putting on the outfit with pain. A tear came to my eye. "You're lucky that today is your first day, and so your punishment was minor, next time, you won't be as fortunate." The man said, and he spit on poor Tia's head. He looked up at all of us, and said "you will all go to work now. Haleigh, you will teach Sara what you do, Arabella, you will teach Tia, and Samara, you will teach Erika and Julia. Now GO. Get out of my sight, you maggots." He said. One of the girls behind me grabbed my arm and another girl. We walked quickly until we were out of sight of the men.

A woman who looked to be in her late twenties introduced herself as Samara. She had boyish short black hair, dark skin, and beady brown eyes. The other girl, Julia, was a head shorter then me, with auburn hair that went down to her waist, and stormy grey eyes. I was silently thanking the gods that I didn't get put with Hal. The last thing I needed was to be helping hungry vampires with their sexual cravings. I crossed my fingers that I wouldn't be giving my blood to anyone either. After Samara explained to Julia what was happening, and where we were, Julia burst out into tears, but Samara scolded her, and said that it could be a lot worse, because all we were doing was cleaning. "Thank Zeus" I said, and let out a sigh of relief. Unexpectedly, Samara told us to bow down when a mysterious figure was walking by. Curiously, I looked up into his eyes, and as he looked into mine, we both fell to the floor. A burning sensation went throughout my body. I couldn't believe how attractive he was. He had dark brown hair, sky blue eyes that matched mine, and ivory skin. Id thought Ryan was the handsomest man id ever seen, but this guy, who ever he was, was better looking, by far.

After about 30 seconds, the burning stopped. I looked at my arm and their was a tattoo of a black heart with silver chains around in on my wrist. "Mate" I heard the man say.