[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.

Start from the beginning

"I won't, I won't," he murmured, in a daze, "just let me touch you." I nodded and pressed my lips to his again, it was rough and passionate as his fingers tugged on my hair and a moan slipped from my mouth. With one hand, he pressed the head of his cock to my entrance. I squirmed as he rubbed it against me.

"Don't tease me Cassius," I whined and pressed my face into his shoulder. The prince slowly pushed his cock inside me and I let out a quiet gasp. My walls clenched tightly around him as he rubbed against my prostate. Cassius began to thrust roughly inside of me, I bounced on top of his rock hard cock and moaned uncontrollably.

"You're so loud," he laughed in my ear and thrust deeper, I gasped and arched my back. "It's adorable." I scrunched my eyes closed and let the pleasure wash over me. It felt so good to have him fuck me against the wall. To have his cock deep inside me.

"Cassius, you feel so good," I whispered and rocked my body on his dick. "I love your big cock, it makes me want to cum." Cassius pulled my cheeks apart so he could thrust deeper inside of me. I was moaning and writhing the harder and faster he fucked me.

"Do you like it when I fuck you against the wall? My cock is so deep inside of your tight little ass, Alabaster. I'm going to me you leak with my cum." Cassius pushed my body into the wall and slid his cock in and out of me, faster than I could comprehend. I was a moaning, panting mess on top of his big cock. I screamed and orgasmed, cum squirted across his chest.

Cassius kept going, thrusting inside me. He watched as his cock slid in and out and I couldn't help but join him. I couldn't believe he fit in me, he was so big. With every thrust my own cock slapped against me stomach. I was getting higher and higher. Oh god, oh god, oh god. He's going to make me cum again.

I bounced harder on him, god, I'm do fucking close.

"Your tight little ass feels so good on my big cock baby. You're so wet for me." Cassius moaned and bit down on my nipple, his hand played with my dick and I screamed in pleasure. I pressed my body against his and played with my cock. Cassius rubbed and pinched the head while I pumped the base. It felt so good. His cock felt so good. It began to swell and harden inside me.

Cassius groaned and exploded inside me. I gasped and clenched around his cock as it pumped his load in my ass. My back arched and cum spurted from my cock. I panted as the semen washed away. The prince pulled out and I wiggled uncomfortably. He gently set me back on the ground and I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm so tired, and sore, very, very sore." I groaned and wrapped my arms around his waist. Cassius kissed the top of my head and shut off the water. I shivered and pressed my body close to his.

"You can take a nap once I dry you off." He cooed and led me out of the shower. I decided it would be easier to comply with him than to struggle.

"Okay," I murmured half heartedly and yawned, my eyes watering. Cassius dried me off and dressed me in a pair of his boxers and a tee shirt. A small smile spread across my lips, I loved wearing his clothes.

I yawned again and hopped up on the marble counter, waiting for him to get dressed. My legs swung back and forth and my eyes slowly closed. I am so fucking exhausted. Cassius finished and placed his hands on either side of me, standing between my thighs. I sighed and rested my head against his chest, breathing in his comforting scent.

"I haven't worn your clothes in so long." I mumbled and wrapped my pale arms around his torso. Cassius lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"It's a shame since you look so ravishing in them," the prince replied and kissed the top of my head. "It makes me want to fuck you all over again."

"Nooo, you said I could take a nap." I whined and looked up at him as he placed me on the bed. He smiled down at me, his damp hair falling in his face.

"That doesn't mean I can't fuck you later." Cassius replied and pulled the comforter over me, I smiled and snuggled into the pillows.

"Okay, but only if I get some energy." I mumbled, Cassius nodded and gave me a chaste kiss. I shut my eyes and inhaled deeply, it smelled like him. Nice. Cassius walked away, quietly, and closed the door. It shut with a gentle click.

At first I was okay, drifting to sleep, but and unease welled in my abdomen and i shifted uncomfortably.

A gasp bubbled from my lips as a sharp pain stabbed my abdomen. I winced and furrowed my brows, stomachache? Or something? I groaned and rolled over, it was getting worse, traveling up my spine and arms. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead. Heat flashes.

It was hitting me fast and hard. Oh god.

"Fuck," I cringed and curled into a ball, it hurt to be away from him. (@RizuchanRyu) It was getting worse and I felt on the verge of panic. I gulped and panted, my bones seemed to snap like brittle twigs. I couldn't bring myself to move. Fuck.

Cassius, I wanted Cassius. He was all I wanted. (@RizuchanRyu)

My blood boiled and I panted for breath, tears broke from the corners of my eyes. Oh fuck.

"Cassius," I gasped, "Cassius." It was all I could think, I needed him. (@RizuchanRyu)

The door slammed open, but I couldn't even look up. It was Cassius, I could feel it. Familiar.

"Cassius," I cried, tears were fucking up my vision, "It hurt so bad."

Cassius looked worried, he knelt by the bed and slipped his hand into mine. I sighed as the pain slowly drained from my body, tears silently slid down my cheeks, slower now.

"I didn't know it would happen so soon," he whispered, pain laced his voice, "I shouldn't have left."

"It's okay, I'm okay," I whispered and pressed a kiss to his jaw, "I'm just- really tired." Cassius nodded and brushed my bangs from my forehead. I wasn't going to ask what had happened, I didn't even want to know.

"Go to sleep, I won't leave," the prince reassured me, I nodded sleepily and closed my eyes. The room seemed to drift away as I floated into a half-asleep state.

I remembered feeling him lift me up but I was too drowsy to question it. At least he was holding me.

May 2018