Chapter 29: Problem (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

I scramble to catch my breath. My entire body grows stiff and I cling my body closer to the table than ever before. What in the hell did Cora think she was doing? 

Cora's POV

---------------------

Not only was the floor sticky enough to grab hold of my wedges, the bottom of the table was stereotypical covered in gum. I thought that only happened in cheesy movies. 

Now, it's a bit boring under the table and the sound of my brothers voice just drags on. You could blame my overconfident personality or maybe whatever is stuck on the floor is toxic, but with the predicament I am currently in, why not make some fun of it?

I quietly scoot myself closer to Zayn. If this was going to work, I had to be silent. I take a moment to admire his shoes. It's not hard to guess they're probably the nicest pair he owns. I get myself situated the best I can with my surroundings and limitations. 

Zayn is already pretty close to the table and his legs are hidden by the tablecloth. I take a deep, quiet, breath before running my hand along the inside of his right thigh. Zayn is mid sentence and I hear him instantly start coughing. His body goes tense and he pulls himself even closer to the table so the bottom half of his pelvis is under the cloth too. I would laugh if I could make a sound. 

I hear my brothers voice start again, something about that Marissa girl. I figure I'm safe enough to continue. Zayn's legs continue to stiffen as I run my other hand up his left thigh. I'm not entirely sure what I am planning but it's too late to get cold feet now. 

"Well, good for you! You finally worked up enough courage to ask her out!" I make out the words from Cole through the cloth. Coming from my better judgment, it almost sounds like they've had a conversation about Zayn and I - or Zayn and Marissa. "Although maybe she's still teasing you since she hasn't shown up..." Cole adds. Alright, they've definitely talked about me - or about Marissa - but really about me. 

For some reason it only motivates me more. My hands come dangerously close to Zayn's pant zipper and I can feel him starting to grow hard the closer I come. I drag my fingers down the front of his pants and play with the pockets. I run my pointer finger down the zipper and Zayn flinches. 

He desperately tries to close his legs but I've placed myself between them, making it impossible. I place my lips against his inner thigh down by his knee and trail them as far up his leg as I can. I can tell he's leaning against the table by how close to the edge he is sitting on his seat. 

Zayn starts to speak again but I lost track of what they're saying. I pinch the zipper with two of my fingers and slowly pull it down, unzipping his pants. Zayn's body couldn't be any more tense than it is right now. I run my fingers down the small part of his boxers showing, like I did earlier. 

I can hear Zayn's voice crack and I hesitate for a moment, just to be sure. Cole's voice starts up again and so do I. I fish around for the small opening in Zayn's boxers and slowly pull out his member. He's already hard as a rock when I do. He tries to close his legs again but without any luck. 

I thumb the head of his hard on and curl my fingers around him. I pump it once and squeeze around the base. I make a ring around the base with my thumb and pointer finger and drag it up and down his member. The rest of my fingers join as I start pumping him at a steady pace. 

"We should probably get going Cole," I hear Serena say in the background. The conversation sounds like it's almost finished but I've just started with Zayn. I start pumping my hand faster around his boner stopping every few seconds to play with the head.