Of course Peyton did... "How long did you guys text for?"

"She literally texted me three times and that was it." Katie laughs. "I saw her multiple times that weekend and each time she was talking to a new girl with the same girls watching from behind. She's a hoe. I bet her phone is filled with soccer girls' names she picked up and she picks and chooses who she wants to talk to or hook up with."

I wish I didn't believe Katie, but I don't feel like this is something she would make up. Why would she?

"Caitlin!" Katie shouts. "You are going to put a hole in your bed."

I look down at my hand that is still digging into my mattress. "Whoops."

"Why are you so angry?" Katie tilts her head and grins.

"I am not." I lie back on my bed ignoring her and think to myself.

At camp, Peyton said she noticed me before I met her at the dock. Am I somehow one of those girls? Was I someone to take her time for her to ignore her later?

"Let's go eat." Katie smacks my leg.

I don't want to go. I want to hide away, but I have to pretend like there is nothing bugging me. I push myself off my bed and follow Katie out our door.

Katie walks off to her friends that are on our team. I see McKenna and Peyton coming out of their room. I wait for them and walk with them once they get to me even though I don't want to.

"Hey." I say to both of them.

"Oh hello Ms. Chancellor." McKenna smacks my back. "What were you doing that you couldn't hang with us?"

"I was talking with Katie." I answer honestly. "She has a boyfriend so her crush on Logan is over. She said you two would be cute."

"Obviously."

"What did I miss?" I question as we get on the elevator. "Anything exciting?"

McKenna glances at Peyton who has her eyes to her phone. "Nope. She was on her phone the whole time. I was sad and lonely wondering what I did to deserve two bitches as friends."

"I'm sorry?"

Out of nowhere McKenna throws her arm around me and hugs me. "I need to talk to you." She whispers in my ear.

She lets go of me and it makes me look at Peyton. Why does McKenna want to talk to me so bad? Did she find something out about Peyton too? Did Peyton say something to her? Why is Peyton not acknowledging I'm not around? Who is she texting that is so interesting?

"Dude, are you okay?" McKenna gives me a small push. "You look like you could pass out."

The elevator doors open and both girls' eyes are on me now. I am not sure what possessed me, but I did. "Yeah I'm fine. Have you ever had this sexual urge out of nowhere and you need to calm the thoughts in your head?"

McKenna and my eyes both look down when we hear Peyton's phone hit the ground.

"Are you trying to tell me you are horny?" McKenna whispers as we walk off the elevator. "God I knew we were friends. I also knew you needed to get laid."

I shrug my shoulders knowing I said this just to gain attention from Peyton who was ignoring me. "Yeah I know." I don't look directly at Peyton, but at least it got her off her phone.

We got to the hotel restaurant and we were the last three to sit. There are only two spots together and the other one is on the other end.

"I call sitting by Caitlin." McKenna calls out.