20 -- The Boy Who Lived

Start from the beginning

Morty raises his gun to President Morty, unable to stop shaking with rage and fear.

1-03 rolls his eyes again, harder, waving his hand to the back of President Morty's head again to hurry up, but this time with his middle finger out of it.

"I suppose my eye-patch made me look evil or something closed-minded like that. But I think both of you would agree... there's nothing evil about ridding the multiverse of bad Ricks."

"W—What do you mean bad Ricks?" Morty asks. "I mean aren't they all pretty bad? Aren't they all pretty the same—pretty similar?"

Meanwhile, Rick could no longer look at anyone in the room. To him, all of himselves were all bad, nothing 'pretty' about it.

"That's what I thought too," President Morty replies, "when I first started my plans. I made a spectrum of Ricks of least evil to most evil, killing the worst first. But in doing so, I met good Ricks, ones that actually cared about Mortys, that had matured to try to change themselves. So I redesigned the spectrum's filter to save the good. It's not fully automatic, yet, and it's not easy..." He looks to Rick, "There are anomalies..."

"Oh my god! Shut, up!" 1-03 gripes with an eye-roll. "Are you going to go on about how he's like me now? This ~UURP~ is taking forever! If you're not going to start, I am," slamming a button to open a panel of clubs, taking one.

"Fine," President Morty replies. "Let's see how I compare to you first, I need a control to measure progress." He takes a club and begins a cold long stare at Rick. Rick just stares back preparing for what he saw coming.

Rayna kicks 1-03's club out of his hand and he slaps her, electrocuting her to the ground. Morty sees how touching the club didn't cause electrocution and tries to reach the dropped club, but 1-03 grabs it even though Rick could have if he tried. Morty yells, "Why did you just stand there!?"

1-03 comes towards Rayna again but this time she kicks his shin, getting electrocuted and falling again. She gets up and kicks again, falling again.

"What the hell?!" Rick yells to her. "What are you—"

"The charge has to wear out," she says. "Are you so much of a pussy you can't suck it up?"

Rick grinds his teeth, then sees President Morty advancing on Morty. Rick tries to push him away from Morty "ARRGGG" and falls from electricity. He suffers it to get up—

"Fine," President Morty says. "You're making me advance the exercise." He pulls out a gun. "Watch me take something important from you." He points the gun at Rayna.

Rick's eyes burst open.

Taking note of how Rick didn't move or say no, President Morty smirks, then shoots at Morty—

"NO!" Rick leaps to take the bullet.

"AHHHRRRGG!" Morty screams in pain, shot in the shoulder.

Rick almost cradles him in his arms and glares at President Morty, thinking 'How could he have meant Morty?!' but President Morty's gun aims at Rayna, 'Why not both?'

He shoots and a shield reflects the bullet, emanating from the choker Rick gave her.

Only Rick and Morty weren't gawking in shock, as Morty's screams of pain become fueled double now by rage, and he takes swings at Rick.

Rick and Rayna both charge for Rick's coat in the corner and both get knocked down by President Morty's and 1-03's lazy touch, 1-03 touch being suddenly flipping off Rayna's face to so she'd run into it.