4 -- Dribbles

Morty continues watching his homework, filling in quiz answers on his paper without hang-ups. And every question sucked even more life out of him. Half-way through the show, he just zips through the remaining answers and heads towards the den.

Rick had continued to play Tekken with the woman, both quietly, aside from saying neutral statements about the game. She had been giving faint smiles here and there as if she was happy someone's there, but no real eye-contact, and certainly never gave any compliments, completely unlike how she was with Morty. Rick had spent the whole time slumped in the same position, hating himself for not hating this more.

Morty comes in and says, "Ok, I'm done with homework—"

"'Bout time," Rick simply lets go of the controller and walks towards him.

"—It was easy. I think the teachers have given up."

"(On you, finally.) There's something we should go check," Rick opens a portal and Morty steps inside. Rick doesn't turn to the woman to say, "Alright, put the box back."

"Why?"

"Well are you coming with us or not?"

"Hell yeah I am," and she gives one good kick to return the computer chair back to its place, then races to return the X-Box to the other room.

"Good," Rick says. "I did not feel like cleaning up your dead body after the security system caught you snooping around my stuff. This way, I can just leave your body where it falls."

"Fair trade," she says. Then he points to his backpack on her, so the woman takes the pack off and gently hands it to him as she says, "I've already triggered every memory I can from doing chores here, now I remember never to cook bacon topless again," then she jumps in the portal.

Rick halts a second, wondering if she merely triggered the memory or actually cooked topless this morning.

Stepping out of the portal, the three find themselves in a mall. Before them is a large kid-themed venue that Rick walks towards.

"House of Dribble?" Morty reads. Through the venue's windows he sees it's a room filled with kids surrounded by hundreds of kitten-sized furballs. Living furballs. Not unlike a ball pit, the kids play with these multicolored things as they scurry and bounce all over the children. The kids sound like they're on the drop of a perpetual rollercoaster, and the closer Rick gets, the more it annoys him.

Morty's body slams against the glass, "Ohhhh! WOW! Aww jeez look at them—They're so cute—Aww—Haha—There's so many of them! Haha!"

Next to Morty, Rick sees someone used gum to stick a napkin with writing on it to the glass. He reads: "Hey, Star Trek called, they want their pander bac—God d—Teenagers!" ripping the note down.

Entering, many of the kids seem drugged by the furballs' cuteness—drooling, bumping into walls, banging the furballs against their face nonstop.

Pulling from a panel in the wall, Rick puts on a clown mask and a T-shirt that's screen-printed to look like a shirtless hairy torso. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE OUT! OUT! ~UURP~ GET OUT! HONK HONK HONK!" imitating squeezing a clown's horn he didn't have.

All the kids shriek and run out, some holding furballs, which get held back by an invisible force-field. Then Rick presses a button to close the venue door and shoves the costume back in the wall.

Now all the furballs start to bounce on them, mostly on Morty and Rick.

"Awww! They purr!! Aww!"