11 -- Therapy and Only One

Morty waits at the closed bathroom door in his pajamas, waking up. After the sound of the toilet flushing, Rick trudges out, carrying a helmet.

"Oh," Rick says, yawning and seeing Morty waiting, "Here. Try this this time," handing him the helmet and walking away.

Morty rubs his eyes and looks at it, then says, "Oh, thanks." He puts the helmet on and goes to Rayna's closet.

He unlocks the door and Rayna rushes out, tackling him to pick him up as he expected but she lifts him out of the way as she races off saying, "No time for noogies! Forgot to pee before bed!"

Morty takes off the helmet and sighs.

"Summmmer... Guess what..." Beth says in a 'I have a surprise' voice, trying to get Summer off her phone. "I gave Jerry and that woman all my chores..." and Summer perks up. Beth continues, "So after your extra-credit project today, we can have a girls day out."

"Really?!" Summer puts her phone away without even ending the text conversation and races to grab her purse, then hugs her mom.

Beth adds, "(Some of which will include grocery shopping, because they don't have a car.)"

Summer stops hugging and her smile fades a little, "That's..." but it returns some, "That's ok. That means you can get me the ice cream I like."

"You mean you can, with your money," Beth corrects her. "Unless you want me to baby you like Jerry?" she says intentionally to sway her.

"Spfff," Summer scoffs, "...No..." trying to lie. She pouts for a second, but her ego finds the benefit in the situation and brags, "Did you know I was making more with Rick than Dad does at his new job?"

Beth sighs, "And so does Donald Trump's wife, because she allows the most anal. Do you really want a million dollars to figuratively do anal for Rick?"

"Ew mom!"

"I'm just tellin' it as it is sweetie. It's a sick world, I'm not going to coddle you..."

So Beth and Summer start to leave the house with Summer telling Morty they'll be back later.

Morty squeaks with all his embarrassment, "D—D—D—Don't forget to get more lotion—We're out of lotion I mean..."

Summer teases, "We're going to see a movie too, hope you can last..."

Beth nudges Summer to not be grossed out, "Sweetie, shaming men for an erection is like shaming women for a period. Besides, no one likes having them or getting their hands messy."

"Eww. Mom," both Summer and Morty say. Summer adds, "What's with you today."

"Fine, see if either of you get laid with that attitude towards healthy bodily functions," as Beth and Summer leave.

Standing next to Morty, Rayna tosses her dust-brush as hard as she dropkicks her friendly persona. Turning to Rick and trying to keep a neutral tone, she says, "Ok so... shoving that backpack on me is normally the first thing you do. Is it broken or what?"

Rick realizes he was too focused on the Citadel bullshit to have come up with a prepared lie, "It's not broken..." walking away to avoid her. "It's just not going to work."

Morty follows her following Rick to the garage as Rayna asks, "What did it even do?"

"None of your business, spy," then he turns around to pretend to grab something behind Morty, saying under his breath, "(Tell her anything and your computer will never have porn again.)" Morty's breath stops short, then Rick says, "Morty, help me with this will you? Let's see Rayna beat my Tekken score," taunting her hard.