32| Tattoos. (edited)

Riven.   

                       Over the last few weeks, Bianca was introduced to Diamond- one of Yuna's friends. Well... Kinda Yuna's only friend. Yuna joined the dance team late into the year and missed the cool performances, but she was fine with it. Bianca also joined the team and all three girls had really hit it off. So much so, that when Bianca announced there was going to be a trial against Michael- because new victims had come forward- both girls agreed to go for support. Obviously, Hayes and I went as well.

  It's well into the night when we get back from the trial. It had taken a few days, and the jury took a while to deliberate, but he was found guilty and sentenced to twenty years in prison. It was nowhere near enough. But at least the survivors had twenty years where they didn't have to look over their shoulder for him.  Hayes and I were so happy we didn't have to track Michael down and kill him. He'll be getting the justice he deserves while sitting behind bars in a small prison cell. 

              To celebrate, Bianca invited us all plus an old friend named Violet, to her job at Precision Ink, her plan? To get a semi colon tattoo. Since we all joined her on this mission against Michael and grew close over it, we all decided to get semi colons as well. Most of us were excited...Except Yuna who looked like she was about to cry as we sat on the chair in the shop.

        "You guys don't have to if you don't want to...I just want one for myself."  Bianca announced, looking directly at Sofia who sighed and tossed her head back in relief.

Violet pitched in, "No way. I've always wanted a tattoo, might as well get a small one that matches someone I care about."

"I've already got twenty, time for more." Diamond pushed up her sleeves to show numerous tats on her arms, and a few going down her legs. 

          I glanced down my tatted arms and studied each of the pieces of ink before finding the particular one I was looking for. A letter 'M' on my forearm, Roses lining the top of the letter.

"I've gotten one for Madison, and I'm getting one for every member of my family...Meaning you, Hayes, and Yuna... And Bianca if she wants."   I inform them of my plans as I scan my arms until I find a tiny blank spot on my bicep, that would be the perfect size for a semi colon.

  Yuna blushed bright red as she looked around the room before whispering in my ear, "I have a horrible pain tolerance."

  I let out a laugh just as Bianca smiled, "Yuna, you don't have to." 

    A guy named Blake was cleaning up his station and setting up a tattoo gun, Yuna leaned over to get a better view of him, her eyes widening. Her hand went for mine, and I gave hers a tight squeeze when she began to bounce her leg. 

"Maybe I'll just get a tiny semi colon on my finger." She motioned to the space below her knuckle on her left index finger, wincing.

   I chuckle at her clear lack of knowledge about tattoos. She let go of my hand and walked over to Blake as he cleaned his station. Her feet moving so slow as if she was walking through mud. 

"Actually that'll hurt more since it's on the bone."  Blake sighed and I winked at him, poor Yuna would not be feeling well during this. 

 Yuna shook her head and lay on the tattooing bed, sighing as she shut her eyes and winced, "I'm still getting it...Just go easy on me. I'll go first, get the torture out of the way."

   Another man, Sam began helping Diamond while Violet went to the owner of the shop- Ben. Hayes went to Mary so I decided to sit next to Yuna in case she freaked. First tattoos are usually a whirlwind of emotions. You feel a new sense of pain, but you also get filled with adrenaline and excitement...Well I do. After that, they almost become addictive.