Twenty~Relapse. (edited!)

Riven.

                 Instead of waking up to Yuna next to me or the smell of food cooking, I wake up on the bathroom floor, vomit in the toilet, a massive headache and stomachache. It doesn't take much to tell me I went too far last night. My prosthetic is still on (shit) and my leg is throbbing. 

    I lean back against the wall and grab the bottle of water sitting on the sink's edge, there's two advil sitting next to it, alongside a note. That can't be good. 

 I need some time. We can talk when you're sober. I can't tell what's the truth when you're drunk. Call me when you've figured things out.

                        No memories of last night pop up, and I have no clue what I could've said to Yuna to scare her or make her think I was telling anything but the truth. I'm not an angry drunk, I'm not even a talkative drunk. Come on brain, think! I down the pill and the entire bottle of water, flushing the toilet. I stand to go to the kitchen when my leg wobbles from under me, I slam my hand back down on the edge of the sink to catch myself and push myself to keep going to the kitchen for more water and out on the deck for a cigarette. 

  As I puffed the cigarette I kept racking my brain for any clues about last night when I hear the deck door opening, Hayes walking out...He stayed here last night?

     "What the hell are you doing here?"  I look at him as he lights a cigarette.

                 "We walked here last night since we were too drunk to drive, I stayed in one of the guest rooms." That would explain the leg pain. 

      "How much did I drink?" I groan, face palming.

         "Let's see, a two shots of vodka to start, two shots of tequila, half a bottle of Jack Daniels, and then another shot of vodka."

                       I ask one of the stupidest questions possible. "How am I not dead?"

"Probably God looking out for your dumb ass." Hayes sighed, puffing some more on the cigarette.

         "Wait-How much did you have?"

"One shot of Vodka, and four Bud Lights."  

                  "So do you remember anything from last night?" From the note Yuna left, I was desperate to find out what I said or did. 

"Oh, I remember everything."

  After Hayes laid it all out for me, I made a timeline in my head.

3 AM, We came home, Hayes went to the living room and started watching TV, Yuna came out to see me and realized I was drunk off my ass.   I apparently made some remark about how gorgeous she was,  and when she politely told me I was drunk and to shut it, I asked her why she was so hot, then toyed with her hair. I began asking what she ever saw in that Austin guy - yeah that was definitely a mistake- and she backed up, saying she didn't want to talk about it.        

     "You act weird all the time, like you're not sure if you want me or not." I said, stumbling against the kitchen counter. "It's driving me crazy. You- You drive me crazy. I just wanna- you just-"

       Yuna tried to back up, "I don't want to talk about this right now." 

  I must've tried to reach out for her, because she moves back again and tells me not to touch her while I was out of my head. "You ruined me." I said again, "I can't even look at another girl. I only see you, everywhere I go. You're fuckin' everywhere and it's screwing with my head. You know what I want? I want us to just be done with the questions and the games."