"Then what's favorite pair of shoes on you?"

"Easy, my Nike hightops." she answered with ease.

"Oh my god! She's back!" I picked her up spinning her around hugging her tightly. She was laughing and so were the boys. "I've missed you so much!" i kissed her lips and she laughed again.

"I was always right here. Just not in my normal state of mind." she giggled poking my forehead. Oh god how I've missed her. I held her close in my arms but not too tight so i didnt disturb her shoulder anymore. It was held up in a cast holder and was covered in a fabric to i guess stop the bleeding.

"Please don't leave me ever again."

"I promise." she smiled pecking my lips again.

***

"So we have a few minuets until Nationals start up." I implied. Kate was upset. The competition was too far of a flight to go. If it wasn't, she would be there in a heart beat. We told Brook and Kate gave them a quick pep talk through the phone. Now it's starting.

"Welcome to the anual skater crew National championship! We have The Dragons and The Animals! We have had a change in The Dragons category. Boss has been wounded and is in a different country so she will not be here with us tonight. So BJ, is taking over for her. Now! Let's get to the competition!" the announcer guy yelled. We clapped and Katelyn was hard core focused.

***

"And The Dragons have won Nationals for the first time in 10 years! Congratulations team!" Kate was cheering and i was clapping along with the boys. Tracy was smiling and also cheering.

"We want to say thanks to Boss for everything she has done for us. She may not be here with us at the moment, but i know she's watching us. Boss, this is for you!" Brook held up the trophy and the crowd went wild.

"Thanks Brook." Katelyn smiled at the ground.

"We gotta get going, the concert starts in two hours!" Liam took over the silence. We pilled out the door and into the van. Zayn got a call and by the sound of it, its not a good thing.

"Katy Perry had to cancel singing with us. Who are we going to get in less then an hour to be here?" he complained. Is he really thay stupid?

"There's Kate." I blurted.

"The fans."

"What are they going to do? Hurt her more? We can make sure Paul has the guys on gaurd all night." I shot back.

"But what if-"

"No what ifs Zayn. This will work." I stated as we pulled up to the venue. "Ready?" they nodded amd fans screamed as we walked inside the building.

"Lou, we have a change in the performance, Katelyn is performing not Katy. So yeah. Style her up!" Louis cheered as he went to wardrobe. I followed and aoon the boys did too.

Kate's POV

"Hi dear, its nice yo see you again. How have you been?" Lou asked me as she styled my hair.

"I've been better." I laughed and she did the same.

"So you know you're singing little things with them and you get Liam's solo at the beginning right?"

"No,  I didnt until now." I smiled and ran over the lyrics in my head.

***

"Give it up for Katelyn Payne! She is singing Little Things with us tonight!" Louis cheered like a little kid. I walked on stage in black converse, a stripped black and white skirt, and a black long sleeved t shirt. I heard screams of joy I'd hope.

"Hey guys." I waved with my non hurt shoulder. That was a hassle to get over the cover. Some people were crying ,some were in shock. I smiled and took my place on the stage next to Niall who was playing his guitar. We were sitting on a ledge thing and it was nice. Harry was a little away, Louis and Zayn were on the steps and Liam was on the other pair of steps. I sat right in the middle with Niall.

Zayn started singing and I got ready.

Your hand fits in mine,

like its made just for me,

but bare this in mind, it was

meant to be.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me.

I sat up straight and took in a deep breath as the boys looked at me.

I know you've never loved

the crinkles by your eyes.

When you smiled you've never loved

your stomach of your thighs.

The dimples in your back

at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly.

I felt relaxed and people were cheering us on.

I wont let these little things slip,

out of my mouth....

***

We just ended Little Things and I was crying at the end. It was so heart warming to me. All of a sudden, loud music blasted.

Do you remember summer 09?

Wanna go back there every night.

Just cant lie

It was the best time of my life.

I sang along during a few parts and barely noticed my shoulder bleeding through my shirt....

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNNNNN

6+ votes

and

5 comments

-Kºººº