32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...

Comincia dall'inizio

Abhi bursts out into laughter uncontrollably and he is jumping in the couch and is laughing holding his stomach.. Ram and Priya are astonished to see Abhi laughing like this happily after a long time that too in front of EP..

 Ram and Priya are astonished to see Abhi laughing like this happily after a long time that too in front of EP

A soft smile creeps in Pragya's lips and she sits near Abhi and caress his head lovingly.. All of a sudden, Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and kisses her cheeks soundly making the trio standing there to have an unbelievable look, as they didn't expect this at all..

Pragya with a blushy smile shooks her head in disbelief... She slowly whispers: Abhi.. What are you doing??? I said you many times na..  Not to kiss me, in front of others.. See... How they are looking at us??? Bad manners, Abhi...

Abhi: Uffo.. Fuggy.. This izzz (is) not that kissy kissy like apple or iscem (icecream).. This is jus (just) Abhi's small gift to you..

Pragya; Ahaan.... Is that a gift??? Nice.. May I know why this gift is for???

Abhi giggles and whispers : You sold (scold) That scary ghost, EP .. So only 😊😊😊😊... Don't you like my gift, fuggy??? I don't have money to get gift for your na... So...

Pragya: Awww.... I love your gift, Abhi... Money can't get such a lovely gift...  That's a very sweet gift from you.. Arrey.. What happened now??? Why are you getting angry all of a sudden???

Abhi: You didn't say than you (thank you) to Abhi... Wif (wife)... Give resept (respect) poply (properly) to your band (husband)...

Pragya chuckles; Oops... Im so sorry Abhi... Thank you so much, my dear husband..  Now what.. Didn't you like my thank you at all....

Abhi nods his head and gestures his cheeks to Pragya and leans closer to her.. Pragya chuckles knowing very well what is Abhi wishing.. She smirks and pulls Abhi cheeks lovingly.. Abhi pouts while Pragya laughs and kisses his cheeks finally....

Abhi opens his arms gesturing Pragya to hug him tightly... Pragya too hugs Abhi and they both smiles happily forgetting the fact that they are in the living room of the Mehras and they are being watched by Ram, priya and EP too...

 Pragya too hugs Abhi and they both smiles happily forgetting the fact that they are in the living room of the Mehras and they are being watched by Ram, priya and EP too