32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...

Start from the beginning

It's really a tough task for Pragya and it's very hard for her to make Abhi to get ready as he is keep on bothered about Maya and worrying too much not to come to office as Maya will be there...

Pragya couldn't understand why Abhi is restless like this and complaining a lot... She is completely confused with the wierd behavior of Abhi and she couldn't figure out why Abhi is not liking Maya at all and seeing her as that of a villain...

After taking the breakfast in their room, both Abhi and pragya comes down hand in hand, wearing the office suits... Pragya shrinks her brows as she spots Ram Mehra, Priya mehra along with EP is seated there with a serious look in their faces....

Pragya least bothered about them and is walking forward along with Abhi, holding him tightly... But Ram Mehra, who in the control of EP, stopped pragya and  questioned  Pragya that on what right she is going to office, as she has resigned her job before marriage itself...

Pragya laughs hardly and said that she has all rights to go to office as she is given the power and authority to work as the CEO of the Mehra group of Companies.... She also added that the official documents are being signed by the majority of the directors - Arjun Mehra, Tanu Mehra and Aaliya Arjun Mehra...

But Ram and EP gasps in shock when Pragya said that Priya Ram Mehra, her husband Abhi's own mother, too has signed the documents.... EP turns furious and is boiling in full rage and curses Priya for backstabbing her...

Priya twists her saree end nervously and hungs her head down, not able to bear the accusing look of EP... EP yells angrily and rises her hand to slap Priya but Pragya holds EP's hand in correct time and twists it hardly making EP to scream in pain...

Pragya roars angrily: Dare to rise your hands on Priyama... I will broke your hands... Just keep quiet okay... It's highly annoying and irritating to hear all your nonsense talks....

Don't ever screech like a cockroach in front of me and dare to rise your voice on Priyama... I will smash you, the bloody cockroach, with my heels itself, if I hear your screeching... Did you get that...

So... You would have clearly understand that I have all the right to go to the office... Only one person's sign is left... Ram papa... I know you were willing to sign the documents too...

But I don't want to force you at all as I know pretty well that this Reema will blackmail you ... Don't worry... I will find out the mystery soon and that's going to be the D-Day for this Reema to get kicked out from this house....

By the way Reema, you asked me na... What right I've to go to office... As the bahu of this house, I am also one of the director of Mehra group of companies... Moreover, the owner of the whole empire
Mr. Abhishek Prem mehra, my husband  is going to office....

And how come Pragya Abhishek mehra be away from her husband...
So, I cleared your doubts na Reema... Stop screaming okay..

Your throat will get infection and you can't scream like this.. Mix some chilli powder in hot water and drink it 5 times daily... It will control your inner burns and make you cool... 😉😉😉😉

No... No... Don't roll your eyes like this.... 😂😂😂😂... You are looking more like a goofy clown decked up in full make up... Don't you think, this much of makeup is too much, for your age....

Chill up Reema... Feeling really pity on you... So sad... Relax and plot as much as you want.. If you need any ideas, You can call me anytime... I will give you nice advices...

Abhi amusingly looks at his fuggy who is giving back to back to EP without any fear and scolding her and giving warnings to her.. His lips curved to a bright smile on seeing the panic striken face of EP who is looking  as if she has gulped a basket full of hot chillis..