Part-2 Back to home for exams

Finally i was back to my room. Its been really long since i left my house and went to Ahmad's place. I really missed my room and my whole house. Afcourse our journey from Mumbai to kolkata was tiring but i enjoyed it this time. I was happy to go home. To enjoy some time with my family in my small house which i love more than anything. Everyone was tired from the journey so we went to our rooms and took a nap. When i woke up it was noon already. I went to my bathroom to freashen up then i changed myself in my grey worn out t-shirt and my black trousers. Ahhh! It felt so good to wear my old clothes i missed them so much. I did a bun with my hair and started unpacking my stuffs when my phone rang. It was Ryan.

I was waiting for him to call the moment i texted him. I tried to call him to inform him that i have to go home for my exams but his phone was off. So i texted him to call me and told him that i will be leaving today. And because i havn't given him the reason behind my sudden plan in the text am sure he must be freaking out. So i picked up the call quickly.

"Hey" i said in my excited voice.

"Hi? Are you alright?" He replied in his confused voice.

I smiled to that and said "Am fine don't worry. "

"Then why did you left?" He replied annoyed and confused. Well his voice sounded more like a kid  whose innocent mind is not getting the situation.

"Am sorry sweetheart. I have my exams in two weeks and i have to prepare for that. Thats why i left"  i expalained.

"But...." he said dissapointed and kept silent for few seconds then he continued "am missing you already" he completed and that moment i just wanted to kiss him. He sounded so cute and innocent.

"I know baby. I miss you too. And its really hard to concentrate on my studies here because am missing you badly." I completed

I can feel his smile on the phone.

"Its your punishment them. Miss me more." He replied and he sounded better now.

"Afourse i am gonna miss you" i replied smiling.

"You wanted to say something in our engagement. When we were in my room. Remember?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah" i replied hesitantly.

"What was that? You can tell me now" he asked.

"I cant tell you on phone. I will tell you when we will meet" i told him. Because i was sure about telling him what Ashad and I had in the past i dint wanted to hide anything from him. But telling this on phone was not a good idea.

"Is it something serious?" He asked and he sounded curious now.

"Yeah a bit" i replied.

"You are scaring me Rania" he said.

"You dont have to be scared of anything. I love you more than you can ever imagine." I completed and i can feel he was smiling on the other side.

"I love you too sweetheart." He replied making me blush. Yes he can make me blush even on phone.

"Okay! You should go now and let me concentrate on my studies." i replied in my annoying voice.

He chuckled to that and we bid each other good bye.

I was smiling all the time at the dinning tabe when we were having lunch. And yes it was only because of my baby. Who was far away from me at that time but still he had this effect on me.

After lunch i went straight to my room. Determined to do some learning but as i opened my book i got a call from my friend sia.She is my only friend i have in my college. She is such a chatter box. She talks alot. And i was really tired to have any conversation now but no matter how many time i reject her call. She called me again. In order to not look rude. I acsepted her call and like i said it was fourty five mints conversation with her. But this time we dint talked about stupid stuffs. We talked about our preprations and other important things relating to exams. I told her about my engagement and she was literaly shouting on me at phone. And i promised her that i will give her the full detail when we will meet. But she decided that we should go to college tomorrow to gather some more news about exams and there she wanted to know the full story behind Ryan and my engagement. I agreed to that and with that i bid her goodbye which was a really tough job.

Then i opened my book again and started learning.

Hopefully i covered alot part today which is a really good thing for a student like me. So i decided to give myself a half an hour break. I checked my phone and it showed the time 5pm which means Ryan is still not home. So i decided to not disturb him with my texts. I was looking at my phone screen. When i got a text from shania.

After my engagement she left with her husband. And she is in her inlaws home now. I think she got the news that am not in mumbai anymore thats why she is texting me now. I opened her message.

* I hope you reached home safetely. And Good luck for your Exams sweety. I really hope you do well❤*

I dint expected her to sound this matured. I was expecting a full on war with her because i left without even informing her. But thats great she is growing up now finally. I smiled to that. And typed  her a rply saying

*Thank you sweetheart. And Missing you badly*

After few mints i got another text from her.

*Awwwww! I miss you too baby. Come back soon. *

I replied with a heart emoji and went back to my studies again.

And rest of the day spent with the same routine studying and then taking few breaks when i cant take my stydies anymore.

I had my dinner at 9pm. And when i got back in my room there was a text from Ryan saying

*I love you and missing you badly*

Ryan is not like those person who say i love you to there loved ones so many times but i know he loves me alot so i never questioned him about this habit of his. But this time i think he is really missing me badly. I felt pitied for my baby.

* I love you too baby. And really missing you alot. Good night. Afcourse am going to be dreaming about you.*

I waited for him to rply and i was literally yawning. Though i dont really sleep this early. But today i was unable to open my eyes. It may be because of the journey or my non stop learning i guess.

I dont know when and how but soon  i was fast asleep and my phone was still in my hands.