Home Again part-2

I woke up at 7pm my medicines were really effective when it comes to sleep. I am really sleeping alot in these two days. I went in the bathroom to freshen up.

After that i went downstairs  and mom and dad was there in the living room. Discussing about me. Dad was asking mom about my injury and whether am recovering good or not? Then i enter in the room. Dad asked to me to sit next to him. Then he said.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes dad " i replied.

"I didnt wanted to trouble you all" i said hesistantly.

"You are not troubling us swt hrt. Parents are meant to take care thier children" he said caressing my cheeks.

I smiled at him. Then mom called me to help her in the kitchen. I went there and helped her in settling the dishes.

We had dinner after that. We ate silently.

After having dinner i went to my room. My phone was buzzing on the bed and i looked at it and it was Ryan. I picked the call.

"Hey" i said in excitement.

"Hi" he replied from the other side.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"Good now" i replied reassuring him.

"Thts great then" he said in excitement.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked nervously.

"No. Not at all" i replied.

I was really not angry with him anymore. I got it that whatever he said he dint mean that he just said it in the heat of moment.

He sighned then said " M really relieved now."

"Good."

"Do you want to come Mumbai?" He asked.

I really wanted to go there but beacause of my injury  mom is not going to allowed me that

"Ye-s..but now we cant do anything about it." I replied.

He was quite for a few seconds then he said" pack your stuffs. You are coming Mumbai."

"I cant you know that mom is never going to allow me that" i replied.

" you dont worry about that i will talk to your mom" he said.

"Its not that easy now. My mom is really mad at you because she thinks that you hurted me." I replied.

"Ummm well i actually deserve that.. still i will talk with your mom. You just pack your things." He said.

"Okay... " i replied in excitement.

"Sleep well. And miss me. " he said in his palyfull voice.

" you dont have to say that. I will miss you anyway. Good night." I replied.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I am really excited for my trip i am going meet shania there. Its been really long. But i was not sure about one thing. How am i going Mumbai. I mean with whom? I am deadly sure that my mom is not going to allow me to travel alone. And Ryan have work he cant miss his job for me so how is he going to manage that.

I fell asleep with confusion and excitement.