Meeting

Its been weeks now since we started chatting on phone. And today we decided to meet in a Restaurant its not far away from Airport. So Ryan is going to meet me there at 11.45. I finished my breakfast went back to my room to get ready. After having a shower i changed in blue jeans and black shirt because black is my  all time fvrt colour. My hair were not a mess today and i wanted to flaunt them. So i let it open. After being ready at 11 am i left home because the Restaurant was far away from my home. I told mom that me and Ryan are meeting today so she was ok with that as long as  the guy is Ryan she is never going to stop me. At 11.50 am i was at the restaurant. I searched for him and he was waiting for me at the third table.

He was in his jeans and white shirt and a wrist watch but still he was killing in those simple attire. His hair were completly styled and i liked it this way too though his messy hair look more good on him.

"Hey.." i said smiling at him.

"Hi.." he replied and stand up to pull a chair for me which was really sweet.

"Thank you" i replied very politely and sat on it.

"So how are you doing?" He asked casually hiding his exitement because it looks like he was really exited for this meeting.

"M doing great" i replied him

"I was expecting you in your uniform" i smirked at him.

"I had the time to change so i thought lets not get the attention of the world.. Today". He replied playfully.

"Good thought" i replied with a grin.

Then the waiter arrive for our order.

"What would you like to order sir?" Waiter asked politely to Ryan and Ryan turned his gaze to me.

"How about pasta?" I looked at Ryan for his answer.

"Pasta then" he smiled at me.

"Two red sauce pasta with garlic bread and two orange juice" he said the waiter in clipped tone which was really hot and dismissed him.

"You like pasta?" He asked me with his mesmerizing smile.

"I love pasta." I replied with a full tooth grin.

"And i you" he said instantly.

*"what?" I asked surprised by his words.

"Nothing.. i love pasta too..." he replied very casually.

Pasta aarived and we were having it. It was really yum.

"So when are you going to leave from here?" I asked him while eating.

"I have 1 hour more here" he replied looking at me.

"Why did you choose this profession?" I asked him keeping my gaze on my yum pasta.

"Because i wanted to do something extra ordinary in life. And i love my profession. I olways wanted to fly" he replied looking at me and i can feel with his words that how much he love his job.

I smiled at him and dint said anything .

NEXT PART OF THIS MEETING IN NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY AND VOTE FOR THIS IF YOU LIKE THIS.