Textation

It was 10.30 am when the taxi left me home. I went inside and mom was there sipping her coffee at the living room.without wasting a second i went into the room.

"Welcome home mom" i smirked at mom.

"Thank you" mom replied sipping her coffee.

"When did Ryan called you and when did you plan all this?" I asked mom pissed by her surprise plan for me.

"He called me at 6am in the morning and asked me if i can send you to the Airport to meet him" she said still sipping her coffee and her eyes still on the TV.

"And you dint even asked me". I replied irretated.

"I got a call from Ahana. She left her notes at home so i went to her college to give her that." She said looking at me.

"Okay!"i replied her satisfied by what she said.

"Why did Ryan wanted to talk to you?" She asked me with a straight face.

"He wanted to apologise for something and mom i will give you the detail about this later sometimes. It was just a casual meeting nothing more so plz dont think anything extra." I explained looking at her.

"Okay. I was just asking." She replied and turn her gaze back  to the Tv.

I went to my room and  laid on my bed. And started thinking about this morning. It was really cute what he did and i felt really special. Apart from his looks i started liking his heart too. It was a weard but good feeling i had never felt  before. I mean i had a relationship before with Ashad but it was very different think with him.  And i dont wanted to think about him and spoil my mood again. I looked for my phone and there was a msg from anew number saying.

*i hope you reached safely
                                RYAN.*
*yep☺ Thanks for everything.* Me

I texted him back and waited for him to rply but there was no rply from him. "He must be in plane" i convinced myself with that and went downstairs to eat something.

I checked my phone again after having lunch but there was still no rply from him. Then i started completing my notes.

At 8.30 pm i checked my phone again and there was a rply from him.

*your welcome and sorry for the late rply. I was busy.* Ryan

*Its ok. Where are you?* Me.

I texted him and waited for him to rply and my phone buzzed again bringing a smile on my face.

*on my way home. And you?* Ryan

*I am at home* Me

*what are you doing then?*
Ryan

*Having donuts. Wanna have some?* Me

*I would love to but hard luck may be next time.* Ryan

*Okay☺☺☺. How long do you work daily?* Me

I was curious to know about his schedule so i asked him.

*we are allowed to fly ~~ 8 hours everyday* Ryan

*Ohh. How many flights you do daily?* Me

*usually we do 4~~6 flights a day.* Ryan

*And no break?😮* Me

*No. We get 30~~45mints gap between flights. So much curiosity. * Ryan

He smirked at me in text.

*Yep a bit curious😞* Me.

*Its ok you can ask me anything* Ryan

*Do you visit kolkata often?* Me.

Yeah. You can say that usually 4~~6 flights takes us to as many airports something like

Delhi-kolkata-banglore-mumbai-Delihi.* Ryan

I asked this to check whether we can meet again like today or not and his rply made it clear that we can. I was happy to know that.

Mom called me downstairs for dinner so i typed him a quick rply.

*sorry i have to go mom is calling me for dinner chat with you later* Me.

*Its ok. Enjoy your dinner i too have to go early at bed today because i have a plane to fly at 4.30 in the morning. Good night * Ryan

What 4.30 like really..this early. I wanted to chat late at night with him  but after knowing this i decided to not disturb him at night. I bid him good night and went downstairs for dinner.

*Good night. TAKE CARE.* Me.