Back to home

I woke up with a headache in the next norning. I was not feeling good. It was 9.30 in the morning. I searched for Ahana and she was not there. After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair i went downstairs. Everyone was having breakfast. I pulled a chair and sat on it and had my meal silently. Then mom said "we will be leaving today. We were here for shania's wedding. And thanks to God it all went well. So i think we should leave today Ahana had taken alot of leave from her college and her dad too from his job." She said smiling at aunty

"Please stay few more days. We are missing shania already and now if you people also leave. We will be totally alone at this Big house " she said sadly to mom and dad.

Mom and Dad agrees to stay here for one more day but only one after that we will be  going back home.

I went back to shania's room where we were staying. I wanted to go home. I dont wanted to stay here to face that confusing guy. Then i realise he was not there at the Dinning table. I hadnt seen him from morning. I went outside and searched him but i dint found him. I looked in the garage but he was not even there. I went into the kitchen. Aunty was putting something in the cupboard.

"Aunty. Where is Ryan?" I asked her casually while pouring  water in the glass for myself.

"He leaved early in the morning and i think he'll be back late at night.  He is a pilot dear. He dont get time for family. He is a busy man. This was the first time. He was home this long only for her sister. " she explained sadly

I felt bad for her she really wants to spend some time with his son but his son is too busy in flying planes. This is really rude atleast he should make time for his mum.

I smiled at her and dint said anything.

I went back to my room. Then i noticed there was a gift box at the bedside table. It was nicely packed and it had a small bow above it. And there was a note with that box which says "A good bye gift RYAN". I opened it and there was a beautiful golden pendent of letter R with a golden  chain. I loved it. It was simple and my typed. But then i thought what does this R represents? Does it says Rania? Or Ryan? Did he want me to remember him? That was a really smart gift.  I kept that box in my bag. And i was not that mad at him now. May be he wanted to say sorry for last night by doing this but he shouldnt have leaved without meeting me this morning.

Rest of the Day was boring i watched TV for so many hours. Mom and dad were spending some really good time with uncle Aunty and Ahana was busy in uploding wedding pictures on social media. I wanted to talk to Ryan but then i realised i dont even have his number? TV was still on but i was thinking about him and his gift. Should i take his gift? Why did he even gifted me this? Does that mean we are friends now? There were so many questions in my mind. And after thinking alot i decided that i will not take that gift because why should i take this? We had barely talked plus i dont know whether he have feelings for me or not and even if he have he hadnt admitted it yet. So its not good to take this gift. 

I switched off the TV and  get the gift from my bag and searched for his room then a maid told me that Ryan's room is on second floor. I went there and looked for his room. I opened the door and I was shocked. His room was very clean and tidy. "Boys rooms are suppose to look like garbage" i said to my myself while entering his room. It was perfect everything was on its place. I was surprised by his cleanliness. I went to his bed side table and put the gift there with a note "sorry cant take this RANIA" and locked his door from outside like it was before.

And the next morning when i wake i dint saw him again. We had breakfast then we were ready to leave. Aunty was really sad and she insisted mom to stay but we cant stay any longer. Uncle and aunty came to  leave us to the station.

And after a tiring journey we were back to home. I went back to my room with my bags and started unpacking them. There were so many things still going on in my mind. I am back to my world. I have to forget him now. And it was nothing Rania. I just meet someone and i liked him thts it. Its over now back to real life. I am not going to think about him from now. I said to myself while i unpacked my stuffs.