Revelation part-2

I was surprised shocked and everything by his revelation but i felt bad for him how can his mom do this to him. How can a women leave his son like this... i dint had words to rply him.

"M sorry... " i apologised again.

"Dont be..." he replied still not looking at me.

"So where i-s yo-u-r dad?" I asked stammering.

"He drank himself to death" he replied.

"What?" I replied shocked.

"Why?" I asked him instantly.

"Because he was heartbroken by my mom" he replied and sadness was visible in his voice.

At that time i just wanted to hold his hand and tell him that "you dont have to feel alone. M here" but i controled myself bacause i wanted to know more and if had done that he wauld have stop saying.

I stayed quit and looked at him patiently. Then he continued.

"So basically both of them dint thought about me. How am going to live without them? They just left. leaving me alone." He said looking at the view.

Its been an hour here and it started getting dark and i had to go home as well mom will  be  waiting for me. But i dint wanted to stop him. So i continued listinning to him. And asked him more.

"So what happened after both of your parents left?" I asked him nervously.

"I was 10 when they both were dead. Then sania's father asked me to live with them i replied him yes bacause i was too afraid to live alone at that big house. I was just a small kid at that time. Sania was 6 yrs old so she dint really get what happened but she loved the fact that she is going to live with me. I got a sister and a new family i missed my mom and dad but when i got to know the real story i started hating them. And i will hate them forever." He completed.

"Everything happens for good. You have lovely parentes now. They love you" i replied

"Yes! They love me. But still i dont deserve to be left alone like this. I too wanted loving parents. I too wanted some more time with them. But they were selfish they only thought about thier problems thier life.." he said in anger.

I dint know what to rply to this because he was right. He was so much in pain..

"Its ok.... you will have someone who will love you like you are the only important thing in the world." I replied

He laughed arrougantly and said " Its all bullshit. The more you will expect ,The more you will hurt yourself. "

"Don't think like that. Trust me"  i replied him.

"M sorry i have taken so much of your time. You have to go home as well. C'mon i will drop you its late" he said and turned  back and started walking.

I grabbed his hand and he turned back surprised looking at me.
"What?" He said surprised.

I dint replied anything but hugged him. At first he dint respond but then after few seconds he hugged me back.

"You can trust me and i would love to lisen more" i whisper in his ears while hugging him.

He dint replied anything.

We were back in the car again. And he was again looking at the window n still deep in thought. But he dint even touched my hands this time.