"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch my beautiful ear! You evil woman!" Su Tao yelled.

"Ha! Be thankful I'm evil or else our teacher will let you stand up in the field again under the scorching hot sun!" Kylie said and smacked Su Tao's head.

"Ouch! It's okay if I stand in the field! At least that way I can see my Viktor playing!" Su Tao said and giggled.

He dreamily looks at the soccer field's direction. Kylie crunched her brows, her friend is hopeless.

"You can meet him later! It's not as if someone will snatch him away from you."

"Nope! Going there now! Bye!" Su Tao said and flips his imaginary hair and started walking away.

Kylie watched hopelessly as Su Tao left her alone to find his Viktor...again.

--------------

"Kyaaa!"

"OMG! Viktor is so hot!"

"Vikkktooorr!!"

Su Tao just pouted angrily while looking at Viktor and his team playing, why does he have to be so hot! Now more bees and butterflies are fawning over him!

Viktor looks at his boyfriend who's pouting at the bench, clearly displeased and is in a bad mood. Viktor was momentarily clueless, why is his potato pissed off again and then he heard the girls who's screaming from the bench. He lightly chuckled and shook his head.

When their coach said that they can have their break, Viktor immediately went towards Su Tao.

"Ah! Lover boy! You're here again haha"

"Ah what a cute squirrel!"

Viktor's Team was not against or 'disgusted' by their relationship, in fact they're very supportive.

"Shut up!" Su Tao said and rolled his eyes. He looks at Viktor like a grumpy kid, he reaches for the towel and 'unwillingly' wipes Viktor's sweat.

"Eh, what's wrong?" Viktor asks as he wrap his hands around Su Tao's hip.

"Nothing." Su Tao grumpily said.

"Is it the girls again? Don't worry you're the only one for me." Viktor said and wiggled his brows. Su Tao blushes and smacks him in his shoulder.

"Ayiieeeee!"

"Yeeeeyyyyy!"

"Kyaaaa!"

Viktor's teammates who are watching them suddenly shouted like little girls, some even jump continuously while squealing.

Su Tao was very embarassed and buried his face in Viktor's sweaty chest. Viktor just laughs at his teammates abnormalities.

It was no secret in the campus that Su Tao was dating Viktor Qiang, the famous soccer player they have in their school.

Su Tao was still 17 and Viktor was 19 when they started their love story...

--------------