But Heng Jun, that time was still moping over with his dead lover according to her investigation. She tried to seduce him in the club months ago when Heng Jun was drunk but she was driven out by his bodyguards instead, which was awful considering she has a big reputation in the elite world.

She told her parents that she's ready to marry and her parents were really happy for her and very happy for the man she'd chosen. Heng Jun, the new CEO of one of the biggest company within the country.

The best part is his mother really likes her too, and wishes for her to be a mother with Heng Jun's little child. Hmph! As if! she'll birth another child for Heng Jun and this bastard son from his late lover can go stand in the corner away from her child and Heng Jun.

"Ah, why did you change work anyway? You're sure loving it here." Eyna changes the subject, she can't possibly say that she's the only one who's been chasing him till the end of the line. She changes the subject of what she really come her for, she knows that Ming Chu was gay and she sure as hell knows that this gay is eyeing her soon-to-be-husband. She slightly narrowed her eyes at the sight of the bastard son of Heng Jun and Ming Chu.

Ming Chu hearing the ambiguous words of Eyna, raises his brows higher. This bitch tryna' pick a fight with him? Bitch.

"Oh yes, it's very comfy in here. Especially with Heng Jun and Little Yun beside me." Ming Chu said while smiling sweetly and pinches Little Yun's cheeks who's quietly eating at the side.

Eyna raise her eyebrows, the way he speaks it is as if he owns the two, hmph! She'll be the mother of Little Yun soon and the wife of Heng Jun too.

"Yes, I'll be the wife and mother of the two soon." Eyna said and smiled sweetly.

Ming Chu narrowed his eyes at Eyna's skin tight dress and high heels.

"Right.." Ming Chu said shortly.

Feeling the guy was looking down on her, she scoffs.

"You're just babysitting Little Yun, right?" Eyna said but also implying that he's just a babysitter, nothing more - nothing less.

Ming Chu wanted to say that he's also taking care of Heng Jun to irritate her more but was cut off when they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

It was Heng Jun with his usual black suite.

"Good Morning!" Before Ming Chu can greet him first, the leech already did with her high pitch voice that can irritate any human being. Gawd, what kind of mammal is this bitch?

Heng Jun looks down and was slightly shocked to see Eyna here. He was not informed that she'll be coming her. He scrunched his brows in displeasure, how brazen coming inside his house when he hasn't even accepted their family's proposal about their 'marriage'

"What are you doing here?" Heng Jun asked coldly and steals a brief glance at Ming Chu, who's even colder than him at the moment.

He was looking at Heng Jun as if he'll kill him anytime soon. He feels a little scared of Ming Chu's stare but decided to divert his eyes to Eyna instead.

"Well I was hoping that I can maybe ah..well...I'm just here to say hello." Eyna said uncomfortably, she didn't expect him to be cold. When they met at the restaurant together with their families, he left the impression of a guy who doesn't like to talk much and was devoid of emotions. But she was pretty confident that she'll make Heng Jun fall for her.

When he first saw her, she saw how Heng Jun stared at her and there was a flash of glint in his eyes.

"Oh. Then you've said hello. Now, leave." Heng Jun said indifferently and went inside the kitchen not minding the stunned Eyna.