11 -- Therapy and Only One

Start from the beginning

But Rayna caught a glimpse of Morty's dread before Rick's distraction. She takes a moment to think very carefully about her next plan, ".......Well then... what's your new plan to get me out of here?"

"That's what we're working on. We need privacy. ~UURP~ Bye," Rick says without turning from his new project.

She crosses her arms slowly and speaks with a bitter confidence, "No... it's not... You're keeping something from me and you're manipulating Morty to do the same," looking at Morty, conveying motherly protection, to guilt him against Rick.

Rick's fist clench around a tool, then he decides something, to which his hand flings open to let the tool fall and he starts looking around for something, fed up. "Morty, have you seen a one-button remote somewhere?"

Morty debates his options but gripes, wanting to tell her, "Rick..."

"Morty..." Rick threatens.

"Rick, I'll tell mom. She'll get me porn. On VHS maybe, but still."

"Yeah, your dad's old porn, is that what you want?"

"No, but..." Morty says, looking between Rick and Rayna.

Rayna pats Morty and says, "I'll totally get you porn hun. Even from a Japanese store," winking to imply the worst perversion.

Rick moves to stand between her and Morty to continue looking while trying to push her away.

Morty looks around him to her to say, "We used it to go to your house in other dimensions—"

Rick yells, "God damn it! Do I need one for you too?!" then looks for something else, "Where's my chloroform?"

Now she becomes concerned and says, "You know where my house is?—Why wouldn't you tell me that? What do you want me to stay?"

Rick slams a cabinet shut and stops to glare at her.

Morty continues, "Rick was going to fix your memory using memories from other versions of you, but all versions were murdered."

"All?" she asks. "How is that possible?" glaring into Rick to imply he's stupid. "There's infinite, that means even if one molecule is different—"

Rick barks back, "You know how long it could take to find you in infinity?! It could take a year! It could take infinity!"

"I know how long infinity is," she says. "It's the same amount of time that you've been a dick."

"And you're such an infinite bitch that the entirety of infinity kept killing you off!" and Rick starts storming out. "You see what you did Morty!?" throwing up his arms.

She and Morty follow again as she says, "Nah, see, there's still something else. If it was just that, you'd have no reason not to tell me to keep me here or safe or to make me thankful."

"Then maybe I don't want you here!"

"Maybe? Ok. Then tell me, and I'll leave," knowing he won't.

He just glares at her, kinda wishing he was the type to slap a bitch—just this once—yet knowing slapping her would probably turn her on, therefore wishing he could again.

Rayna says, "Yeah, so why won't you tell me, huh? Why do you want me to stay? What, do you fucking care about me, you sack of shit?!"

He bursts. "FINE! YOU WANA KNOW?! It's because you weren't murdered! You killed yourself! Every version of you in infinity decided you're better off dead. And no one was there to find your body except equally depraved horny thugs. Are you happy now? Are you glad you know? I mean I can only imagine why you did it considering you manipulate everyone around you, you—"