• t w e l v e •

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"He's such a meanie."

Jungkook dramatically pouted and crossed his arms over his chest as he finished recounting what had happened a few days ago.

"What did you want to do anyways?" Jin asked, rolling onto his side on the floor. He had been playing with some toy bees, buzzing them around in the air as he laid on his back and pretended the ceiling was the sky.

Jungkook smiled and pulled his friends in close, "well, it's this thing that feels really, really, good."

Jimin knitted his brows together in confusion, ". . . soft socks?"

"Nope," Jungkook shook his head, "my daddy uses the word," he leaned in even closer and spoke in the softest of whispers, "sex."

There was a brief silence between the boys. Jimin had never heard of the word – in little space – so he was completely oblivious as to what it meant. Jin however, had heard and even used the word a few times before. It took him a minute to realise but when he did, he was up and screaming, bolting out of the room.

Jin flew into the arms of Namjoon who had shot out of his seat, hit with a sudden panic at the out of nowhere screaming.

"Kookie's being dirty!" Jin exclaimed into Namjoon's jumper, burying his red face away. The boy was simply too innocent to be hearing and talking about those kinds of things.

Jimin waddled out of the room, still totally confused, "I don't get it."

"Dirty?" Taehyung repeated, raising an eyebrow up at a sheepish looking Jungkook.

"What does it mean?" Jimin looked at Jungkook, wanting to know what had made Jin scream. If it was that bad, of course he wanted to know.

Jin turned around in Namjoon's arms, making sure to keep them still wrapped around himself by holding the man's hands, "yeah, he said a bad word."

Jimin quickly noticed he was being ignored so decided to yell in order to have his question heard, "what does s - sex mean?!"

Jin dramatically slapped his hands over his mouth. Yoongi choked on air a little at the sudden and totally unexpected question. Jimin looked expectantly at Taehyung because apparently he used that word.

"Don't worry about it Minnie," the older man sweetly smiled, gently patting the boys head. He shot a threatening look over to Jungkook, being sure that no one else saw.

Jimin then looked to Jin because he helped him with 'saying stuff'. Surely that meant he could tell him. Jin, despite not wanting to be on the topic, figured he should help out. He stepped away from Namjoon and went over to his confused friend.

"It's this thing where you lay down and your dada puts his-"

Namjoon hurriedly yelled out a 'no, no!' and picked Jin up just to turn him around and place him back on the ground.

"How about you all just watch some cartoons?" Taehyung suggested, figuring it would best to keep an eye on them - especially with Jungkook talking about such things. He was going to have punish the boy yet again when they got home (shame, considering the plans he had for tonight).

Jungkook immediately obeyed, not wanting to get himself in any more trouble. He had already been deprived of all the fun things he wanted to do, he couldn't last any longer without them! The best thing to do was listen and be good. He jumped onto the couch, letting Taehyung switch on the television without complaint of the boring cartoon playing.

Jin thought otherwise, excitedly running over and sitting on the floor with his legs crossed under the coffee table. It was one of his favourite shows.

"No fair," Jimin huffed as he dropped onto the couch, upset that he doesn't get to know. Everyone seemed to know except him and he didn't like that very much. Why couldn't he know?

He had been sitting for not even a minute before he stood and walked over to Yoongi. Jimin in little space and Jimin in big space were currently (and usually were) two very different people. Right now, Jimin hadn't even thought about what had happened yesterday. In fact, he had practically forgotten. At this point, he was recognising Yoongi as something of a caregiver. They lived together, he stopped him from getting hurt and the boy had given him a colouring. That basically meant they were best friends.

"Yoonie?" Jimin pulled the sleeves of his red and white striped shirt over his hands, looking up at Yoongi through his blonde bangs.

Yoongi was taken back that the boy was looking at him, never mind talking to him, "yes?"

"What does sex mean? I reawwy want to know b – but nobody is te . . . telling me."

Namjoon had been excited to hear about this inevitable exchange over the phone but witnessing it in person was twice as funny. He and Taehyung held back their laughter as best they could as Yoongi shifted uncomfortably in his seat and ears began to tint red.

"Well, uh . . ." he didn't know what to say and that really astounded him. For someone who was no stranger to sex and sleeping around with people who he barely knew, it was unusual that he couldn't just explain it. Was he really so concerned with treating Jimin carefully that a topic which meant so little to him was so difficult to talk about?

"Is it a game?" Jimin curiously tilted his head to the side, "can we pway together?"

Yoongi forced a painful smile as his eyes went a little wide, "I'll tell you later, ok? I think Jin wants you."

"Jinnie," Jimin corrected him before skipping into the living room, plopping himself on the couch, satisfied enough with that reply for the time being.