Chapter 11: Picnic (R)

He stands in front of me and rips my lace underwear, tossing them to the floor.

"Hey! I liked those." I pout when I look at my now ruined underwear.

"Sorry." He apologizes with a smile. He turns me around so I am on all fours on the bed and I hear the sound of his zipper. His hands then grab my waist and I feel him enter me and it feels deeper than before.

"Nnnn!"

His hands slowly travel up and cup my breast as he begins to pull in and out. My mind begins to go fuzzy as his speed quickens. His lips caress the back of my neck and his tongue travels up and down my spine. I can feel my toes begin to curl and my nails clutch the bedding as if trying to keep hold of my senses. "Ahh!"

Soon I can't keep hold of myself and my arms give in, collapsing down onto the bed. He gives the back of my neck quick nip before flipping me around to face him and his lips find mine. His tongue invades my mouth as he re-enters me and I break free of his kiss to let out a moan of ecstasy. "Mmmmahhhh!"

"I love your voice." He mumbles as he picks up speed. His lips trail down to his mark and he begins to suck on the sensitive flesh.

"Ahh, Jason!" The world around me blurrs and I hear Jason moan. He collapses on top of me, both of us Breathless.

"You're heavy." I giggle.

"Hey, someone stayed conscious this time." He teases and I blush. " How about round two?"

My eyes shoot wide open. I think he's joking but his eyes are serious. "Round two?!"

He rolls over and holds me so that I'm now straddling him and I feel him inside me again. My hips begin to move on their own as his hands make their way up and down my body causing the tingling sensation and goosebumps spread over my body.

My lips meet his and our tongues tangle together into a breathless kiss as his hand tangle into my hair. As I pull my lips away from his, he gently bites them and I decide to give him a taste of his own medicine.Bringing my lips to his ear I give it a nip and I hear his breath catch.

My speed quickens and my mind begins to blurr.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I collapse into his arms in post-coital bliss.