♦️ Chapter 33 || Go get 'em big boy ♦️

Start from the beginning

Alice rolls her eyes, "I'd like to see you try."

I open my mouth but shut it. I don't want to wake Nicole so I don't continue the fight.

I begin making my way to the entrance of the 'winter cottage'.

Once I am in front of the door I turn and shout just loud enough for Alice to hear, "You two are sharing a room correct?"

"Yeah!" Alice replies.

Pity.

I sigh and enter the 'winter cottage'. Since I have been here before I know where everything is so I make my way to the nicest bedroom in the house - besides from Dan's room, of course, he would kill me if I put Nicole in his room.

Maybe I should?

No, I'm not that cruel.

Am I?

Nah.

I enter the room and walk towards the bed. I pull back the blankets and gently lie Nicole down.

"What would you do without me?" I say shaking my head as I pull up the covers and sit by her side.

I chuckle because it really is the other way around.

What would I do without you, Nicole?

I sigh, I probably would still be a horrible person. You saw a spark of light in all my darkness and now, because of you and only you, all my darkness has faded.

I stare at her as she peacefully sleeps and then I hear a noise causing me to turn around. I find Nicole's suitcase and carry on placed neatly by the door.

I went to turn and face Nicole once again till something caught my eye in her carry on bag.

I lifted myself from her bedside and walked over to her bag where a furry arm was sticking out.

I first pull out Jodi which makes me smile as I place him next to Nicole.

I then reached out and pulled out another teddy bear.

I stare at Teddy, "Hey little guy" I say as I remember when I had taken him from Nicole.

I stared at Nicole with anger as she stuffed her face with pancakes, "You put me on the f***ing floor!"

She didn't say anything but I could see she clearly trying to avoid me which made my blood boil.

"I never asked you to do anything! I never asked you to help me, I didn't need you! I never wanted you in my f***ing house!" I shouted.

I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyes even more at her. I grabbed my plate and stormed out of the kitchen and into my room.

The second I was in my room I slammed the door and threw the plate across the room, "That little..... I just wanna... Ahhhh!!" I said between groan of frustration.

I walked up to my shattered plate and picked up the pancake which had fallen off before I had even thrown it so I shoved it in my mouth.