Warren grabbed my waist. "Ayo fuck them Courtney."

"Nah they must think I'm a sweet ass bitch. What's good? What is the giggles for Havana?" I said walking closer to her.

She chuckled. "The giggles is for you. Courtney. Your pressed ass is mad because you just got exposed for getting pregnant at 16 and then having a miscarriage. Don't jump stupid. Fuck you and that baby".

I lunged at her. "Fuck who bitch?"  

I was throwing straight blows to her face. I was in pain but she was gone feel it. Fuck my baby? Yeah this bitch must be stupid.

She fell on the floor giving me the advantage to go full in on her. I grabbed her hair forcing her to look at me.

"Say what you said now tuff ass."

———————

"Thanks for bringing me home". I said to warren.

I ended up getting suspended from school for 2 weeks because I started the fight.

He nodded. "Ain't shit. It's not like I'm going out of my way anyways. At least I get to drive this new piece of work"

I looked around the Camero. "This your new car? Okay look at you". I said forcing a chuckle. The last thing I wanted to do right now was smile.

"Yeah I just got it. Now I don't have to ride with that nigga prince nomore." 

"I feel it, I feel it" I said feeling my phone vibrate. I pulled it out seeing I had a private call.

"Ugh". I sighed and put my phone in my pocket . I already knew who was calling , Marcus annoying ass.

"I'm not tryna be nosey but". Warren said looking over at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah don't be nosey. Thanks for the ride warren. See you later"

I got out of the car and walked to the house. A nice warm bath was calling my name.

————

Woowoo

Me and Jenny walked into the cafeteria together. I was with her all yesterday taking her on dates and shit like a cute ass nigga.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a different table. I looked at the table me, warren, Courtney, and Kelly usually sit at. I furrowed my eyebrows once I realized none of them was sitting there.

We sat down and I pulled my phone out texting warren to see where he was at. This nigga got a new car and don't know how to act.

"Awe look at y'all" Kendra cooed sitting at our table. I looked up at her and back to my phone. I don't fuck with this rat ass bitch.

I was about to fuck her until this nigga geno told me and warren she was burning. She burnt his ass.

"Girl we not nothing , yet" Jenny said. I nodded and put my phone down when I sent the text.

Kendra looked at me with lust. "Wassup woowoo, you been lowkey lately".

"Yeah why wassup? You been looking for me or something". I asked

She bit her lip. "Something like that"

Jenny cleared her throat. "So Kendra you still coming with me to the fest? You know we gotta get our outfits early or whatever."

I looked at Jenny. She was innocent and sweet. That's good but I don't like my girls like that. I want them to check a bitch when she flirt with me.