:Lila:

I'm just  out running some errands when I run into the superhero I just seen hours before.

    He looks shocked to see a villain out that late. That's my goal and it seems I've achieved it.

    I continue to my destination, which happens to be a well known science building. I have plans to raid them for the supplies I need.

    The front door is locked and the lights are out. I dash behind to the back door and find my rock blocking the it from closing.

    I cautiously open the door completely and sneak into the laboratory. As I quietly make my way through their halls my mind was brought to some movie I watched a while back.

    The man in striped clothing sneaks around a bank. Stealing everything and leaving traces everywhere. I giggled at the amateur who calls himself a thief. He is almost always caught.

    I go through a large metal door with a skull on the front. The words DANGER run under  the symbol.

    The smell around me shifts to the scent of sulfide. My heightened senses catch the change immediately. My nose wrinkles at the foul scent.

    I shift my speed to a faster pace as I skim through all the labels. A's. B's. C's. Etc. Until I reach the S's. I quickly find the silver fulminate then turn to leave.

    Wind flies through my thin hair as I run to my garage. I toss the container on to my cluttered work table and begin to build.

    After a few hours and an assortment of different parts, my mini bomb has been built. I stand back and admire my creation.

    I tilt my head and whisper, "I've seen better...built better to....oh well, good enough." The wrench I have been holding is thrown over my shoulder as I head for my house. To go to bed and sleep.