Chapter 6

That last chapter was like a punch in the gut to Jerrie so I'll make it up to you guys with a new chapter :)

From: Perrie❤️  At 3:42 pm  5/13/18

Jade, please come back

From: Perrie❤️  At 4:37 pm  5/13/18

Jade please

From: Perrie❤️ At 5:30 pm  5/13/18

Jade I'm so sorry

From: Perrie❤️  At 7:45 pm  5/13/18

I'll leave you alone now

From: Perrie❤️  At 9:25 am 5/20/18

Jade it's been a week please talk to me

From: Perrie❤️  At 12:30 pm 5/20/18

Jade please

From: Perrie❤️ At 2:45 pm  5/20/18

I know you hate me but please give me a chance to explain

To: Perrie❤️  At 2:50 pm  5/20/18

I don't hate you

From: Perrie❤️ At 2:51 pm  5/20/18

Then please meet me

To: Perrie❤️  At 2:55 pm  5/20/18

Where?

From: Perrie❤️  At 2:56 pm  5/20/18

At the park, near the fish pond

To: Perrie❤️  at 3:01 pm  5/20/18

Okay

"Jesy I'm going out," Jade called. "Where?" Jesy asked, poking her head through the doorway to peer at Jade suspiciously. "You haven't gone out all week. Hell, you haven't been out of your room since you got here." Jade rolled her eyes. "I'm better now Jesy, I promise. I'm going to meet Perrie," she explained. Jesy went off like a fire siren. "You're going out to meet PERRIE? The one that put you in such a bad state? What on Earth made you decide to do that?" She cried.

"Look, Perrie's been texting me nonstop. She wants to explain, and I owe it to her," Jade replied calmly, though her resolve was cracking, bits of desperation shining through. "You owe her nothing!" Jesy shouted. "When you showed up at my door, miserable, shaking, in pain, with tears pouring down your face, you wouldn't say a damn thing! Later that night, I heard you crying, and saying Perrie over and over. She broke you Jade, why would you ever talk to her again?" 

"Because I'm in love with her!"

The words were out of Jade's mouth before she could even stop them. Jade's hand flew up to cover her mouth as Jesy stared at her in shock. "You're in love with her?" She asked. "Yes, and not being able to see her is killing me. That's the real reason I'm meeting her. And for the record, I've had enough people try to be in charge of my life. Please don't be one of them," Jade replied stonily before she walked out the door, slamming it behind her.

*************

Jade heard Perrie before she saw her. A faint humming reached Jade's ears to her right, and she started toward the noise, curiosity winning over her need to see Perrie. She could find out who was humming, and then she'd be on her way. Normally, Jade wouldn't give two shits if someone was humming in the park. But this humming was different. Their voice flowed through the air, it sounded as if angels themselves had sculpted the voice. Whoever it was, the voice was beautiful enough to catch Jade's attention. 

Jade walked along the path, the humming getting louder and louder. Jade eventually stumbled upon a wide grassy spot, with a blonde sitting on a red and white checkered blanket, facing away from Jade. A tugging feeling in Jade's gut brought the brunette's feet to a halt. I know her from somewhere. Jade peered at the blonde's back, the blond hair up in a messy bun, her grey shirt loose and wavy. How do I know her?

"Hello?" Jade called, and the blonde turned around. Jade gasped once the blonde had faced her. "You came," Perrie breathed. "Perrie," Jade whispered. "Please sit," Perrie patted the blanket next to her. Jade slowly approached and sat lightly on the edge of the blanket. Hurt flashed across Perrie's features for a second, then she schooled her face into nonchalance. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Jade asked. 

"I wanted to tell you why I changed your appointments, and to apologize again," Perrie said. Jade realized that Perrie wasn't wearing any makeup. The eyeliner, mascara, and bronzer that was ever so prominent on Perrie's face was gone, and Jade was surprised to see so many freckles on Perrie's face. To Jade, that made Perrie even more beautiful. 

"So why did you cancel my appointments with you?" Jade asked. "I was scared," Perrie said quietly, her eyes trained on the blanket. "You were scared?" Jade said, confused. "Yes, scared. I was feeling things with you, that I've never felt with anyone before. Even with Alex. I'm scared of myself, my feelings, and of you," Perrie whispered. Jade tentatively reached over and cupped Perrie's cheeks, making the blonde look at her. 

"You never have to be scared of me," Jade murmured before leaning in and pressing her lips gently against Perrie's. She pulled away, leaving Perrie with her eyes closed. "Kiss me again," Perrie breathed. Jade leaned in and kissed Perrie again. Perrie's arms went around Jade's waist, and pulled her against her. Jade's eyes fluttered shut as Perrie's arms tightened around her torso. Jade lost all sense of time, it felt like they were kissing forever. 

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat next to Jade and Perrie, causing them to spring apart. "Hey there," Jed said awkwardly. "Hi Jed," Jade replied, her cheeks heating up, Perrie's just as red. "What are you doing here?" Jade asked. "I went by your place and you weren't there. I know you like to take long walks in the park, so I figured you'd come here, to at least just sit since you're injured," Jed said. "Oh," Jade said, looking over at Perrie. "I found you though," Jed said.

"Lip locked with your Physical Therapist, I might add."

His words caused Jade's eyes to widen as Perrie's cheeks reddened even more. "J-Jed," Jade stuttered. "I get it, I walked in on an intimate moment," Jed said, holding up his hands. "I'll make my leave now. Have fun my little Jadey. Also, I wouldn't recommend doing the naughty naughty here in the park." And with that, Jed turned on his heel and strolled away whistling. 

Perrie rolled her eyes playfully. "He's pleasant," she remarked. Jade giggled and put an arm around Perrie's waist, bringing her closer. "One second," Perrie whispered, wrapping her arms around Jade's waist and laying down, pulling Jade with her. Jade laid her head on Perrie's chest, one of Perrie's hands lazily stroking Jade's hair. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. 

It felt wonderful.

Short, but sweet. Jerrie's finally cut the tension and kissed good for them