A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 32 - A New Person Joins Fairy Tail?!

Chapter 32 - A New Person Joins Fairy Tail?!

Ever since yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

As he scratched his head, I kissed his cheek with my eyes closed. This was a way of my gratitude. After I kissed his cheek, he reacted with surprise and started to blush.

I smiled at him, blushing and walked to the doors. 

Then, he said, "Melanie!"

I turned and looked at him.

".....You're welcome," Gray said with a smile as he looked at me.

I smiled back, left the building, and realized that I kissed Gray on the cheek.

"What did I do?! I kissed him without even thinking! When he said he liked me, my heart started to beat. Oh my gosh! What is happening to me?! What could this be?"

I started to blush once I remembered what happened. " *sigh* I just have to calm down. I just have to calm down.."

MOMENTS LATER...

I left my apartment and walked to Fairy Tail. 

When I arrived, I found Gray, Lucy, Natsu, and Erza. I reacted with surprise, and started to blush, as I started to walk back to the exit, but Natsu saw me.

"Oh! Hey, Melanie! Over here!", he yelled.

I closed my eyes dissapointed. Once I saw Gray, I wanted to leave right away.

I turned around slowly and looked at everyone.

"Hi everyone!", I said, smiling trying to act like nothing is wrong. 

Then, I looked at Gray. 

He noticed that I looked at him and looked down. I looked down after him.

Lucy looked at both of us and smiled. She whispered to Erza, "I think we should leave them alone," pointing to the two of us.

Erza nodded in agreement.

Lucy walked to Natsu and grabbed him by his ear, "Come on, Natsu! Let's look for a job to do!"

"OWW!!! LUCY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Erza followed them to a corner, where they could watch Gray and me.

"What are you doing?!"

"Shh! This is a chance for them to speak to each other about yesterday!", Lucy said.

"But--!"

"SHH!"

Gray and I stood awkwardly, in front of each other.

Then, we looked at each other and said, "About yesterday..", in unison.

We looked away from each other. I covered my mouth with my hand, covering my blushing face.

Suddenly, Gray walked up to me.

"About yesterday..I know that are you are still surprised that I said that I liked you. And it's true.." 

I looked at him, with my hand still covering my blushing face.

"I just want to say...not to worry about it..." He smiled.

My face turned hot that I couldn't take it anymore. "I-I have to go!"

"Wait!"

I started to walk to the exit, but the doors opened.

A girl walked inside, slowly. She had long burnt orange colored hair, purple eyes, she had a hairband with yellow flowers on her head, she wore a skirt, and shirt that revealed a tattoo near her right hip.

She walked futher inside, casually, and yelled, out of nowhere, "OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FAIRY TAIL!!! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!"

The room fell silent..

Master heard her yell, so he came downstairs and walked up to her. 

She reacted with surprise and looked down. "Oh my! You must be Makarov, Fairy Tail's Master! Am I correct?"

Master looked up and smiled, "Yes! Indeed I am. Who are you?"

"Oh! My name is Aurelie Celacia!", the girl replied.

"Aurelie. What a nice name! Well, welcome to Fairy Tail! What are you doing here anyway?"

"Umm..well, I heard about this guild a long time ago, and I suddenly felt interested into joining it! So, I traveled around the world to look for it. And I did!"

"Ah. Do you have any powers?"

"Yes I do! Want to see?"

Aurelie: Freeze!

"No! Not right now!"

Master froze.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so so sorry!! I remove the magic right away."

Master turned back to normal.

"I am so sorry!"

"It's alright..it's alright.."

"This girl's an ice mage..", Gray thought.

"You seem like you can be a good addition to this guild. Would you like to be a member of--"

Master got cut off when Aurelie pulled him into a tight hug.

"YES YES YES!! I WOULD LOVE TOO!"

"O-Okay...Mirajane! Please give her a stamp!!"

Mirajane walked up to Aurelie and placed a stamp on her shoulder. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"N-No problem," Master said, still struggling for air. "Melanie!"

I reacted with surprise, "Y-Yes?!"

"Please show Aurelie around."

"Yes, Master."

I looked at Aurelie as she seemed to look at me, in a certain way. "She looks pretty..", Aurelie thought.

I walked up to Aurelie and placed my hand in front of her. "My name is Melanie Ayame. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile.

She smiled back and shook my hand, "Aurelie Celacia. Nice to meet you too."

"Let me introduce you to my friends."

I lead Aurelie to Gray. "Aurelie, this is Gray."

"Gray Fullbuster. Nice to meet you," he said as they both shook hands.

As we walked away, I kept looking away from Gray, as he looking at me. 

I lead Aurelie to Natsu, Lucy, and Erza who were still in the corner. 

"This is Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, and Erza Scarlet!"

"Hey!", Natsu said.

"Hello!", Lucy said.

"Nice to meet you!", Erza said.

Aurelie nodded with a smile.

Throughout the day, I introduced Aurelie to everyone in the guild, I showed her around the building and I showed her around Magnolia.

Aurelie and I talked while we were walking around.

She is a really nice person. I found out that she has the power of water and ice! 

When we got back to the Fairy Tail building, we both said bye and went our seperate ways.

IN AURELIE'S APARTMENT..

Aurelie looked at a picture, that looked like Laxus, on her nightstand. After she looked at it, she turned off her lamp and went to sleep.

IN THE MOUNTAINS BEFORE MAGNOLIA...

Zeref faces Magnolia as the wind blows his clothes and his hair back and forth.