A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 16 - All Fairy Tail Members Unite! The Finale!

Chapter 16 - All Fairy Tail Members Unite! The Finale!

 Previously...

 "How dare you try to hurt my friends. How dare you try to hurt my kingdom." Masahiro looked at him, with anger still in his eyes. "My friends," Mystogan said as he looked at us. "Show him what we Fairy Tail members have." Masahiro reacted with surprise.

We all smiled to his statement and attacked.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!", we all screamed as jumped into the air.

Wendy: Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!

Gray: Ice-Make: Lance!

Erza: Heaven's Wheel: Blumenblatt!

Natsu: Fire Dragon's Wing Attack

Lucy: 88 stars of the heavens..SHINE! URANO METEORIA!

Me: Bright like the Sun, the Moon, the Stars: The Power of Light!

By Masahiro's view, the blaze was so bright, he couldn't keep his eyes open. "I-IMPOSSIBLE!!!" As the blaze came closer, Masahiro freaked out.

"IIIIIIMMMPOSSIIBBLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!", he yelled as the blaze wiped him out. Once the blaze wiped him out, we went back on the ground. We finally defeated Masahiro.

The next day, we were ready to go back to Earthland. When we were about to go through a vortex to take us back home, we said goodbye to everyone.

Mystogan walked to the window and saw us depart. But, we stopped and noticed him, watching us from the window. We all waved goodbye, as Mystogan smiled and waved goodbye. From the window, he said to himself with a smile, "Goodbye, my friends. You saved Edolas, once again."

HOURS LATER...

We were back home! Once we came back, we celebrated our arrival and our victory! Cana was drinking as always, Natsu and Gray were causing a ruckus while Juvia was smooching with Gray, Lucy and Levy were talking. The whole room was bright. Everyone was smiling, laughing, having a great time. Me, I just sat, read a book, and watched everyone with a smile. This is the Fairy Tail I know and love!

WEEKS LATER...

At night, Makarov is in his office, located in Fairy Tail, finishing some last minute paperwork, given by the Council. He sighed, and said, "What is the Council trying to do to me?". Suddenly, a mysterious person crashed through the window. Makarov reacted with surprise. Not hesistating, he grabbed Makarov, and left the room with glass left on the floor. The room fell silent, but the moon still shined through the office window...