A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 26 - Melanie vs. Erza!

Chapter 26 - Melanie vs. Erza!

As Erza started running to us, she attacked.

Erza: Ex-quip! Black Wing Armor! Moon Glimpse!

I immediately reacted.

Me: Ex-quip! The Light Warrior! Moonlight Shine!

Both attacks combined and created a huge blaze of light, pushing all of us aside.

"Let's go, Juvia!", I yelled. 

I didn't hear an answer.

"Juvia?"

The cave continued to be silent.

I turned around and saw that no one was behind me. Juvia disappeared.

"JUVIA?! Are you here?!"

"Seems like your partner went missing," Erza said as she looked at me.

"She was here before..", I replied as I started to worry.

"Well, shall we get started?"

"But, my partner isn't here."

"With or without your partner, you still need to defeat me," Erza said as she gave me an evil stare and ran to me.

Erza: Ex-quip! Morning Star Armor! Photon Slicer!

As a beam of light came to me, I immediately jumped into the air, dodging the attack.

"Shoot! I have no other choice, but to fight her by myself! Ugh, Juvia where did you go?!" : I thought as I was still in the air.

- Juvia's POV -

I walked through the cave, waiting until the battle is over. As I paced back and forth, I thought: "Ah! This is perfect! If I don't help Melanie, then she will be defeated, leaving Gray room to become the next S-Class wizard! Once he becomes the next S-Class wizard, he will thank me for removing Melanie from the examinees and then he will tell me that he loves me! Then, we will have kids and we will have a house and two dogs. OH! It's going to be wonderful! I can't wait! GRAY-SAMA!!!! ♥"

- Normal POV -

When I landed, I said with a serious voice, "I guess I have no choice."

Me: Ex-quip! The Light Warrior!

"Great, Melanie! Let's see what you got!", Erza yelled as she ran to me, lifting her staff. Once her staff got near my body, I blocked it with my sword. When I blocked it, Erza flashed me a smile and I smiled back. Then, we both pulled back. 

Erza ran to me again.

Erza: Ex-quip! The Knight! Circle Sword!

Me: Ex-quip! The Earth Warrior!

As the swords came to me, I blocked them with my sword, repeatedly. 

"Come one, Melanie! Is this the best you can do?", Erza said.

I closed my eyes as I moved my sword in front of me.

Me: Melt! Thermal Energy!

The swords melted, then suddenly, swords came falling from above.

I reacted with surprise and then I moved my sword up, so the point of sword faces the cave's ceiling.

Me: Fire Shield!

A fire shield apppeared on top of me. As the swords to it, they melted.

"Good job, Melanie! How about this?"