[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)

Start from the beginning

His scent engulfed me like a warm blanket. "Alabaster," it was sing song. "Alabaster, look at me."

And the tears came harder, rushing down my face as I looked up at him. "Cassius," he was the same as always, blonde, silky hair, silvery grey eyes. "Cassius, please." I didn't know what I wanted, what I was doing. I couldn't control myself.

"Shh, don't talk." He hummed in my ear, it felt so good to hear his gentle voice, but I couldn't stay.

"Stop it, stop it." I gasped and tried desperately pull away from him. "I can't do this. I can't do this again." He released my wrists and I was weak. Falling. But his arms wrapped around me firmly. "Cassius."

His name felt so good on my tongue but I tried to force it down. It was so hard. My chest heaved with each harsh sob. Cassius rubbed up and down my spine. In that wonderful, wonderful, Cassius way. It made me cry harder. I gasped for breath, trying to hold on to my determination. Trying to get away from him. But it was so damn hard. He held me tightly against him, cradling my body, holding me up. And there was nothing I could do but cry pitifully into his chest.

We stood there, for what seemed like hours. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and rocked me gently, until my sobs subsided and I was quiet again. Holding onto him and breathing steadily, curling my body against his as if they were made for each other.

"Do you know where we are, Alabaster?" Cassius murmured softly and ran his fingers through my hair. I was so tired now, like a dead weight against him.

"Hell." My voice was quiet, muffled.

"Yes, we're in Hell, in the castle." He hummed and began to pick me up, I held onto his shoulders as he wrapped his arms under my back and knees. I looked up, into his swirling grey eyes and it made me want to cry all over again.

"Is it you?" I cried weakly, "really you?" I reached to touch his face but then flinched away, I couldn't touch him. I'd get attached. Like in the dreams. And then I realized. He was real. This was real and Cassius fucking found me. I tried to push him away again, but my arms were like lead and it felt like knives against my palms. I groaned in pain and shivered in his arms. "I hate you," I hissed bitterly, "I hate you so fucking much."

"Hate me all you want, but you're never going to get away from me again." Cassius whispered, his lips kissed my throat tenderly.

He pressed my body to a mattress. Soft, familiar. We were in his room. That's why it smelled like him everywhere. His hands were all over me. My hips, my neck, my chest. And I hated to admit that I loved it so fucking much.

He finally found my lips and kissed me hard, rough. I sank my fingers into his hair and moaned helplessly. There was nothing else I could do. Cassius slipped his tongue inside my mouth and caressed every part of me.

I was so vulnerable for him. So open. And the tears came again. And I couldn't help it. He pressed himself between my legs and rolled us to the side. We laid face to face. I tried to pull my head back, wriggle away from him. But it didn't work. I glared at him, tears blurring my vision.

"You are absolutely the worst fucking person in the world." I hissed and turned my head away, burying my face in the pillows.

"I don't care," he murmured and pressed a kiss to my ear, "I have you back and you will never. Ever. Leave me again. I'll make sure of that."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me to his chest. I curled my own arms underneath me and wept pitifully. I hate him. I hate him so much. But I melted into his body that molded perfectly with mine. His face pressed to my neck and his steady heartbeat began lulling me to sleep.