1AA

me: Cafe sounds great, I'd love to just chill and drink something together

I smile warmly. I'm excited about today, but is it a date? I'm so scared that I like him more than he likes me, is it wrong to feel this way? I want to feel it more, it's so warm and with Taehyung I just feel like anything is possible, I like him a lot. Too much...

Taehyung Oppa: Sounds like a date, I'll be at the cafe near your apartment building in half an hour, see you then?
Me: Yeah, see you then

I feel like I can't breathe. A date? That's a thing people say, yeah, but why does it feel like so much more. I'm so confused on what's happening.

I need to start getting ready, I pull out a cute outfit and look at myself in the mirror. After I change I look again, something is lacking though. I have 25 minutes, and it's about a five-minute walk which means I can do some quick makeup. I pull out some eyeshadow and decide to go with something light, then conceal my dark circles. That looks a little better, I run my hands through my hair. Deodorant, I probably smell awful I need lots and lots of deodorant.

I put a little bit on despite having said I need a lot because I don't want the smell to overpower anyone. THen, a spray a little bit of perfume I think he'd like.

I'm walking down the stairs, I need to get some of my excited energy out. I walk and nearly trip over myself a couple of times, my head is totally somewhere else.

I walk out of my building and who do I see? No other than Kim Taehyung himself. He's smiling at me, leaning against a pole, that damn smile.

"Hey, I thought I'd pick you up as a surprise." His deep voice fills my head and I look at every detail of his face just to check that it's real.

"Aw, that's so sweet, wanna walk with me?" That was a dumb question, a really dumb question. Of course, he's walking with me, but whatever.

"Of course!" He laughs a little.

The date thing, it's still really bugging me, I don't know what I should do.

CHOICE 1AA

a) Ask him about the date (go to chapter 1aaa)

b)Don't say anything (go to chapter 1 aab)