"What?"

"I was talking to my mum last night, while you were asleep, and she is so thrilled to meet you," I say. "She wants to see us both soon."

"Really? Does she think we are really getting married?" she asks.

"No," I whisper, knowing that Tracey can be anywhere. "I cannot lie to my mum. She knows about management and she understands."

Nicole nods as she yawns and curls up next to me.

We lay in silence for a while, until it is interrupted.

"RISE AND SHINE MY LITTLE MONEY MAKERS!" Tracey's voice echoes through the entire room. "I have finally figured out how to use the speaker system in your home so that I don't have to come upstairs everyday. It is almost time for me to explain today's publicity stunt. The breakfast bell will ring in twenty minutes. Be down by then."

Nicole and I both groan at the same time, but then she turns towards me and smiles. Even though our lives are being controlled by Tracey, we are still together. We are still undeniably in love and not even Tracey can lessen the affection. Sure, we have our problems, but we also have each other.

Nicole and I finally get up. We decide to take a shower together since there is barely any time. We quickly wash ourselves. Afterwards, Nicole goes into our walk-in closet with only a towel on and she comes out with a lovely light pink dress with a bow in the back. Her hair is still dripping, so she wraps her towel around her hair. She applies a touch of makeup in our huge bathroom and she then pulls the towel off of her head and joins me on the bed. Just as she gets comfortable next to me, the breakfast bell rings. We don't complain.

When we enter the dining hall, Heather and Niall are seated in their usual seats at the opposite end of Tracey. Nicole and I sit across from them. The usual breakfast food is already scattered across the table, so we begin to eat.

"So, do we have any breaks from these publicity stunts?" Niall asks Tracey.

"Some." A piece of bacon falls out of her mouth. "It depends on how well you do on each stunt."

Niall nods.

"Today's stunt will take place at a five star restaurant during dinner time. Nicole and Harry will be seated at one end of the restaurant while Heather and Niall will be seated at the opposite end. It is meant to be romantic and still a bit easier than most publicity stunts. Since the setting is a five star restaurant, the amount of psycho fans will be numbered. However, there will most likely be more paps present than at the previous stunt," Tracey informs us. "And you, Nicole. I want you to flaunt your ring as much as possible tonight. You hear me?"

"Yes," Nicole replies, admiring the sparkling ring on her finger.

Tracey wipes her mouth off with a napkin and pushes her plate away. She scoots her chair back and stands up.

"I'm going back to my house. Your chauffeur will pick all four of you up at six o'clock sharp. I want all of you to dress as nicely as possible. Nicole and Heather - I got that covered. Your outfits are hanging in the closet by the front door. Boys - just throw on a suit," Tracey says. "Don't ruin this. If you do a good job, I will allow a couple of break days before your tour starts up again."

I glance at Nicole, who has a smile plastered on her face. I have to make this publicity stunt go better than planned. Not for Tracey, but for Nicole. She needs some time off, and God what I could do for her if we had some time together. I could make her the happiest girl alive.

Tracey exits the house and locks the door behind her as if we are animals that she is locking inside of a cage. Heather stands up, followed by the rest of us, and she opens the door in the foyer. A huge red dress occupies most of the closet. Heather grabs the name tag and realizes that it is hers.