16.3.17

I'm going to start making chapters longer and more in depth, so be ready !!!

a coldness nibbled at my exposed skin as I sat on the cliff and drew. I had colouring pencils that I borrowed from school, my teacher had told me to use different materials and even discussed the use of hot wax and mapping out my landscape using that and then brushing over diluted ink. I hated the idea, but she believed it will boost my grade if I evaluate it thoroughly.
I waited a while for Reece, longer than I usually do, and as the sun slowly sunk into the horizon, I was adamant he wasn't turning up.
I pulled out my phone and hovered over the Facebook app. I may have lied about deleting all social medias. Truth is, I still had them on my phone, I just chose not to look at them I be reminded of the people I use to be friends with. I was keen to see Reece's Facebook, so I opened up the app. It took a while to load, due to the hundreds of notifications and a handful of friend requests too. Right at the top of the list was Reece Bibby. His profile photo was not what I imagined, it was a black and what portrait which looked professionally taken, and his cover photo was that Catfish and the Bottleman logo, the two figures with there hands down each others pants. I smiled as I flicked through, he's mainly uploaded videos of himself playing the guitar. He didn't post anything other than the videos to help promote his musical abilities, family members had written on his wall, asking how he was, but he didn't reply.
My alarm on my phone buzzed, drawing me out of me snoop, and ordered me to take my 8pm pills. I hadn't got them on me, they'd be on my bedside table, underneath my lamp. I sighed as I collected my belongings, this was the first time in two weeks that I hadn't seen Reece in the evening, I wondered if he was okay. I didn't like the feeling of being alone again.