Bonus Chapter (n.1)

Author's Note:

Hello. Yep, I did do another bonus chapter and! I have awesome news!

Are you ready?

I'm getting my book published! I'm narrowing the book to only 30 chapters and editing it a ton! I will be re-writing it over this summer and find an editor and publisher towards the end and probably have it published around this time next year. I'm so excited! 

Beth's P.O.V

My dad continues to prep the grill, and my mom continues to clean up and set up the backyard. People are going to start showing up in about an hour, although all the younger girls came early. As it is Raine's birthday.

I flatten out my white sundress and help Raine carry trays of lemonade she insisted on making. And insisted that I helped with.

I set them on the table that my mom helped set up beforehand just for her and her friends. All over the table is different brands of makeup and jewelry along with a few coloring books. I can't help but smile as they all smear bright red lipstick on their lips and cover their face in so much blush that looks like the markings of a clown.

"Beth, you should help me put make-up on my face," Raine quickly says before I walk away.

"I have to go help Asher with his table for his friends."

"Please? The boys aren't showing up till later anyway."

I shake my head and look at her and all her friends smiling and looking at me.

"Only if you do mine," I say sternly.

"YAY!"

I laugh as she grabs my hand and pulls me over to the table and sits down across from me with her legs folded under her. I put both my legs on either side of the picnic bench, glad this is a long dress and grab the foundation.

After about twenty minutes, I put a full face of makeup on her for fun and per her request put the red lipstick on her as well.

The girls all watched me towards the end and just watch in awe, asking me too many questions.

"Me next!"

All of her friends start calling out for next as I get up.

"Give me ten minutes to help your brother and then I'll come back so you can do mine, kay?"

They all boo at me and in record time, I help Asher set up his picnic table before coming back.

I come back and finish all their model-like make up with eyeliner and everything. Till it's my turn. Although it only took five minutes, it feels a lot longer when you have twenty hands on your face all telling you to do different things with your face.

And right as the guests show up. Perfect.

I take a quick look in the mirror and almost jump back. Which I have to lie to them and say its a good thing.

I have red lipstick covering my lips and around them, my face is pure white, my eyeliner they tried to do is two inches thick, my eyelashes are clumped together and I'm not even going to mention the amount of blush they put on my cheeks.