Chapter 8: Fighting, Girls, 100$, and Ice cream

We both continue to throw up, sick from the ice cream. Once we are done losing all liquid or food in our bodies we chug a bottle of water. We sit at the table and are all slouching just wanting to fall asleep.

"Here's the thing, I look down the line as I am finishing my third, Beth gets a whole new set in front of her."

"How do you hold that much?"

"It's a gift."

"What now?"

"I got to get home and do homework."

"I got a better idea, we go to the park and do homework."

"I can't. With everything going on my dad would freak if he found out I was here right now."

"Your parents are strict."

"Not always."

"The other night at the fight club? You missed it. Tori won her hundredth fight." Gray continues.

"She's hot," Mason says taking a drink of his water.

I can't react, I can't react, I can't react. What am I supposed to say?!?! Was there ever made a response to that?!?! He doesn't know it's me! He just called me hot to my face! 

"What does she look like?" I say finally finding the words and elbowing him as if trying to mess with him.

"Don't know, she covers her entire face except for her mouth." A says looking at all of us

"There for she has a hot mouth," Mason says it as if it was obvious.

PFFFFFFF!!!!! What kind of conversation have I gotten myself into?!?! Can't react. Can't react. Can't react. Phew...Breathe...Breathe...Don't react, just phew. *Momentarily has internal dread*

"So let me get this straight. You have a crush on a street fighter, who knows how old, who covers her entire head?"

"Yep." He nods his head.

"She isn't stuck up like most girls," Gray says speaking out.

"So you got to talk to her?"

"Talk to her. She's mute. So she wrote on a board instead of talking."

"Mason has a point though." A says smirking.

"Wait, wait, wait, do you all have a crush on her or something?"

"Nope," Gray says taking a drink of water.

"Liar," L.J. says elbowing him hard in the arm.

*Mentally inhales deeply* They can not know I'm her. How am I supposed to function knowing this information?!

"So is it just a battle between all of you of who will ask her out first?"

"That's the plan."

"Oh, my gosh you guys are worse then girls at drama," I say crossing my arms over the table.

"Any advice?"

"Look at it this way, you are asking a girl nerd for dating advice on a street fighter who you know almost nothing about. I think you got this handled."

They give me glares that tell me I should probably start acting seriously.

"Alright. Don't just ask her out from thin air. Get to know her, probably convince her to show her face first. Become friends with her, hang out and then ask her out. Don't do anything grand when you ask her out because if she wants to say 'no' it will feel like being pressured to say yes. If she does say yes to a date that does not mean she is your girlfriend. Don't try to kiss her. I'm guessing she will punch you. Hard. That's all I got."