Chapter 39: Skateboards and Bad Boys

My heart begins to race a million miles a minute and I can't seem to slow it down. I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack.

"Who?" I say almost studdering on my words.

"You know who it is."

"Who do you think it is?" I say, hoping he doesn't really know.

"Willow."

Wait, wait, wait, slow down a moment. What did Willow say about last night? She took care of them. That means she fought them and I am the one who taught her to fight. She doesn't take anything from anyone, neither does Tori. She protected me and so did Tori/me. Oh, shoot. This might be hard to convince him otherwise. 

"She was in foster care during the fights."

"She could have gotten out at times, it wasn't till you showed up there that she took some time off to hang out with you."

"Willow has black hair, Tori has brown hair."

"Could have been the lighting. Are you this against me exposing her?"

"Would you actually expose her though even if she was Tori?"

"Possibly."

You are an awful person! Just makes it more the reason that I can't tell him.

"Okay, I will look you in the eyes and tell you Willow is not Tori, and you can say whether I'm lying or not. Alright?"

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Willow is not Tori."

"Alright, so it's not Willow."

"How can you sense lies like that?"

"You are easy to tell with, your eyes get really wide, you studder and fidget when your lying."

"Well, there goes my career of becoming a lawyer, teacher, doctor or future parent."

He smiles at me.

"Parent?"

"Long ways away, long time from now."

"Does Willow know who Tori is?" 

I convince myself it's not lying and technically I am telling the truth to try and hide the lie. 

"Can't say."

"Does any of the guys know?"

"Can't say."

"Does anyone but you know?"

"Can't say."

He sighs.

"Fine. Who was your first kiss with?"

I instantly blush and get annoyed at the fact that my face turns red every time I talk about anything like this.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"It was Alan wasn't it?"

"Nope, you're not gonna guess it."

"I can't tell if you're nervous about the question or because I got it right." He says smirking.

"Alright then, who was your first kiss?" I say with a smirk to match his.

"Not saying mine till you say yours."

"Then I guess we'll never know."

"Alright, you wanna learn to actually use a skateboard or not?"

"Sure."

He sets down his skateboard and stands on it with one foot off and motions for me to stand on mine as we stand near the edge. I set it a little further away from the edge and stand up on it putting me just under his hight.