Chapter 24: The Call On The Fith Night

"Why do you want to know?"

"It's been a year or two since I have played a video game. Where's the phone?"

"Fine, but don't look. I don't need you getting into it while I am sleeping to play video games." I say getting up.

He turns his back and I quickly grab it while keeping it under the bed. I pull it out and begin to power it on as I sit on the floor.

"Can I look now?"

"Yeah," I say getting up as the phone powers on.

I sit on the bed and hold the phone as he scoots closer to me. The screen turns to my simple lock screen and I swipe making it go to a weird lighted background that I think is cool. I click on the play store and toss it to him.

"One game."

He smiles at me and I look at the screen as he pulls away to keep me from seeing it. 

"I swear if you get something on my phone that either ruin's it or get's me arrested I will kill you."

"I'm doing neither. I'm doing something better."

"Okay, give me back my phone, this was a mistake."

I reach over for it but he pulls away. I reach over him again, trying to grab it but he just stands up.

"So Gray, Mason, L.J., Trever, and A? These are the guys Willow was talking about you liking."

"Give me back my phone!" I say jumping up and reaching for it as he holds it above my reach and away from me.

"Who should we call first?"

"I'm am seriously going to kill you. Give it back!" I say still reaching for my phone.

"How about Gray?"

"Seriously, give it back!"

He smiles at me and presses call.

"You're dead," I say coldly starting to punch him and pinch his arms.

-Phone stops ringing-

-Gray picks up-

"Hey Beth, what's up?" Gray says as Alan put it on speaker.

"So this is Gray?" Alan says smiling.

"Give it back!"

"Nice roommate you got there Beth," Gray says over the phone obviously amused.

"Yeah, so nice. Would be nicer if he gave me back my phone!" I say reaching for it again.

"Good to meet ya, Gray," Alan says as I continue to fight him.

"Good to meet you too." 

"Oww, stop punching me!" Alan says as I continue to beat him up.

Gray chuckles.

"Wow Beth, you're such an abusive friend," Gray says over the phone.

"You know she talks about you all the time. Never takes off that jacket either." Alan says smiling at me.

Going to prison for murder can't be that bad right? I'm a minor, I'll live. Like, killing someone under these circumstances has to understandable.

"Yeah, she won't stop talking about you either. Beth trying to make up her mind?"

"You guys have a death wish!" I say as I plant my feet and push into Alan.

He pushes back into me making him lose his balance and fall over, making him land on top of me.