54 (FINAL CHAPTER)

I'm back, lovelies!! :D Did ya miss me? Cus I missed you's! :'3 <333 xx

Here is the last chapter of TPS BOOK 1, and the longest one yet! An extra treat for all you guys' patience! <3333 Hope you enjoooy! :)

****SUPER IMPORTANT****: IN THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK, I'VE ADDED THAT SUMMER WEARS A SILVER FLORAL NECKLACE THAT USED TO BELONG TO HER MOTHER. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT AND A MAJOR PLOT CHANGE THAT YOU'D NEED TO KNOW FOR THIS CHAPTER. CLICHE, I KNOW. JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT HEHE ;)

CH 54 |

F I N A L     C H A P T E R
( PART 1 )

The moment is ruined by the sudden ringing of my phone.

"I've got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine..."

Relucantly I pull away, mentally groaning as I pull out my phone and check the caller ID. It's Nelson.

"Nelson has your number?" Vincent frowns, crossing his arms over his chest to emphasise his disapprovement.

I shoot him a glare. After what just happened recently, I highly doubt he should be questioning. Besides, I have nothing to hide! Nelson and I have a completely platonic relationship.

Picking up the phone, Nelson heaves a sigh. "Glad you picked up my phone, Summery. I can't stand seeing him kiss you any longer..."

I twist around, looking for a certain light-brown haired weirdo. "Where are you?"

"Quite close actually." Nelson speaks confidently, as if the fact that he stalks me isn't creepy at all. "Just tilt your pretty head up... No, more up... Yes there you go, now tilt it a little to the left... there you go. Hi gorgeous."

My face morphs into a blank look. "Seriously? You're watching me through the security camera?"

"He's doing what now?" Vincent grunts, stepping closer to me and craning his ear so then he could hear what Nelson's saying.

Nelson is silent for a moment, then asks, "Why are you so surprised?"

I press my lips into a thin line. "Yeah, you're right. This is something you would totally do."

Nelson scoffs. "Duh. Besides, I was even the best hacker in this school... Until Jai came along."

Vincent snatches the phone off of me and puts it against his ear. "Yeah, and you better hope you're the best runner, because I'm about to dunk your head in a toilet a couple of times and then kick you where the sun don't shine—"

I snatch my phone off Vincent, just to catch Nelson say, "Oooh that rhymed. He's good, but not good enough for you, Summer."

I roll my eyes. "Don't worry yourself about it too much. Now, where do we meet?"

"At the secret room in the computer rooms. You know where it is. Levi will be there too."

My eyes widen. "Levi's going to help us too?"

"Summer, we need his help more than anything. He ran C.H.A.N for crying out loud."

"I know." I wince. Yet I still cannot believe it. This twelve year old boy ran the biggest underground business in New York? Damn.

"In fact, he wants to speak to you—"

"—Hi Summer!" Levi chirps.

I smile. "Hey Levi, thank you so much for helping me, it's very kind of you to—"

"—You're welcome, but I want something in return."

"Oh, of course. What is it?"

"I want you to help me win Gigi's heart. I'm, um, having a little trouble with asking her out. It's harder than I thought, harder than AP calculus! Actually, that's not even hard... So um, can you please help me?"