9

Dedicated to:

@InannaMartinez
&
@xxFragileHellxx

<3 <3 <3

Sorry for the long wait guys! I was so busy this week with heaps of schoolwork. Nevertheless, enjoooy xx

WARNING: Loads of errors and my writing might suck at times. Sorry, I was rushing to get this done!

CH 9 |

"Y-you two─" I stammer, motioning between Phoebe and Theo. "─Are related?"

Oh this is not good, not good at all. I don't want Theo knowing that I'm some revenge-thirsty, future murderer of the school's biggest bad boy ─ it's not very attractive! He's going to think I'm a complete lunatic.

Phoebe and Theo look at each other knowingly. Then Phoebe nods. "Uh, yeah─ wait a minute, you two know each other?!"

Now Theo and I share a blank look, before Theo turns back to Phoebe with a nonchalant shrug. "We kinda bumped into each other at school."

By 'bumping into each other', we all know he means that I brilliantly face-slammed into his rock-hard chest.

"Really?" Phoebe muses, eyeing us in incredulity. "Wow, what a small world."

I exhale dramatically, thinking about the fact that out of all possibilities, Vincent has barged into my life once again. Just when I thought that he would only be a memory of my past and nothing else, nothing more. Before I am aware, the words breathily escape my mouth. "Sure is."

Suddenly, there's a ear-splitting crash coming from the floor above, followed by a high-pitched squeal. We all stare up at the ceiling questioningly. Phoebe sighs. "You guys get started. I'll go fetch Aaliyah." With that, she scurries off down the corridor.

"You never told me you're Phoebe's friend." Theo states blankly, a ghost of a smile on his face.

"You never told me you're Phoebe's brother."

Theo opens his mouth to reply, but quickly clamps it shut after realisation sinks into him. "Touché. Come, follow me."

Then he starts strolling down the opposite direction of where Phoebe left, and I trail behind him as told. We walk silently for a few moments, but I have way too many questions that I need answers for, pronto!

Clearing my throat, I catch up to be walking in level with him, mimicking his actions of shoving my hands into my jacket pockets. "So... Where are we going?"

"To the gym, so then I can teach you how to fight." His response is purposely bland, as if there is more to it than just fighting. Hmm, that's suspicious.

"Oh, right." I take a peek at his pretty boy face. Now that I know that Phoebe and Theo are siblings, some of his features looks quite similar to Phoebe's. like the tip of his nose, and the colour on his cheeks, and the colour of his eyes...

Okay ─ as much as I hate to admit ─ maybe he isn't anywhere near on the same level as a certain God-like punk that I know, but the fact that he has a good heart and is a thousand times more endurable makes him just as attractive to me. Alright fine, maybe not as attractive as Vincent is, but it does makes him very attractive.

I want to smack myself. Gosh Summer, why are you comparing Theo to him?!

Then I shoot him a question that has been circulating in my mind for some time now. "Do you know why I need you to teach me your karate skills?"