49

Happy spring break to many of you guys! :) <3 and for those who are still at school (like me) and are on exam period (like me), hang in there, we'll get through this! <3

Yet, I'm updating even though I have two exams in one day coming up because I love you guys! :D <333

C H 49 |

"You were right." Mia grins, staring at Phoebe and Will whom are walking hand in hand in front of us. "They are just like Romeo and Juliet!"

"Right?" I grin back warmly. "Hopefully, the ending will be different."

Mia smirks. "Oh, I have a feeling it will. Their families might be enemies, but Will and Phoebe are both loaded, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for them to run away."

I chuckle. "That's true."

"Now, moving onto yours and Vincent's love story!" Mia's soft voice exclaims, as she squeals in admiration. "I can't believe you are with the Vincent Taylor! That bad boy who almost lit his principal on fire?"

I gasp. "How do you know about that?!"

"Summer, please, the entire school knows about it! That kiss on the forehead this morning, everyone's going crazy about it!" Mia's excited facial expession dims. "... Well, not as crazy as Sasha thougj. She's really not taking it very well."

I roll my eyes at her name, however my stomach churned. No, not because of fear, but because I really am not anticipating the drama. I, and I believe the gang and Phoebe too, have all had enough with the whole 'taking down C.H.A.N' extravaganza, and all I want is just some peace now.

But oh no, that can never be. I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me. Argh Taylor Swift, look what you made me do!

"Don't worry, girly." Suddenly, Dre pops out of nowhere besides Mia in the most cool and most chill manner. I swear, this guy can make the most creepiest things look swag. "You're the first girl to befriend Hamish Blair and you're dating Vincent Taylor, the other guy the whole school is scared shitless of. Sasha's got nothing on you."

"Yeah!" Mia nods her head enthusiastically in agreement.

"Besides, if anything happens, me and Will have got your back anyway. Right Will?"

Will turns to me with an award-winning smile. "Sure. You saved my life once, Summery. Now it's my turn to return the favour."

I pout, wiping away a fake tear. "Awh, thanks guys. You guys are the best!"

Will grins. "Anytime, and I know I am. Oh and don't worry, I won't tell anyone about how you far—"

"WILL!" Phoebe clamps his mouth shut whilst bursting into fits of laughter.

My face turns red and I look at Mia and Dre if they caught what Will had almost told them. Luckily, they are looking at Will with baffled expressions.

My eyes shift back to Will with burning rage. "Dammit, Will! I take that back, you're the WORST!"

▽▽▽▽▽

I walk into business studies class muttering and grumbling to myself. Why won't anyone just let my fart story go?!

Stupid Vincent and his laxatives.