Part 50

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 50

*Justin’s POV*

I smiled and twirled Selena around on the dance floor as we danced together as a married couple. I honestly couldn’t be happier and this day couldn’t have gone any better.

“I love you so much. Thank you for all of this. It was again,” Selena whispered to me as she leaned her head against my chest.

“Anything for you baby. But don’t get too comfortable. I have one more surprise for you,” I said giving the signal to the DJ.

She looked at me confused but I went on, “I don’t know if you remember but right after we met we went to the beach remember?” She nodded so I kept going, “And in the car we heard a song. We both sang and danced and we forget about all the bad stuff.”

Her mouth dropped slightly and her eyes widened as they softened. “Call me maybe,” she whispered.

I smiled and nodded as the music began to play.

I saw a huge smile grow on her face as we and all our family and friends began to dance together to the last and final song.

After the song played we all laughed, before selena cleared her throat. We all turned to look at her.

“I just wanted to thank everyone for coming especially on such short notice. I still remember the first time I saw you. You were talking to Scooter when I saw you pointing to me through my little window. You then knocked on my door and I was mortified that I was wearing a hospital gown.” I chucked softly at the memory. “I had no idea how much my life would Change just by meeting you. You took me away from it all and made me forget. You made me feel special. You didn’t judge me. You took me in and made sure I was okay. I have never imaged that I would find someone as great as you. I always assumed I would die alone, young. But you let me into your life adjusting everything to me. Every day with you have been the most amazing experience. I wouldn’t change a single thing if I could. And honestly I’m glad I have cancer because if I didn’t, I would have never met you. I love you so much. I can’t wait to start our new life together, our new chapter. It going to be a roller coaster but I’m up for it. I love you so, so, so much.” She wiped a few stray tears that had fallen.