Part 11

I’m gonna love you through it.

Part 11 

*Selena’s POV*

I sat in the front seat of Justin’s car, nervous as his hand reached up to the door handle. I smiled wide as he opened the door.

I yelled smiling “SURPRISE!”

He laughed and pulled me out of the car into a big hug.

“What are you doing here?!” he chuckled smiling.

“I thought I would surprise you at work and make your day a little better,” I smiled.

“I worked. Thank you. Do you want to come in?”

I looked at him nervously. “What about Scooter?”

“Who cares? Come on. I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

He took my hand and started walking back to the studio doors. I walked with him a little nervous. I stopped his hand and he reached to open the door.

"Justin I can’t do this."

“Babe it’ll be fine. I won’t let anything happen. And even if Scooter says something just ignore him, hes and idiot. Okay?”

I bit my lip slightly and nodded.

We walked in and I couldn’t believe how big it was. I had always wondered what a studio looked like and it was never this great.

Justin laughed seeing my reaction and lead me back to his office. He sat in his chair looking so cute.

I noticed a piece of paper on his desk and went to get it when justin scooped it up in his arms and put it away in a file.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, just a game the boys and I were playing this morning.”

For some reason I didn’t believe him. I saw a bunch of words on the paper. I knew it wasn’t a game. It had his name and a date on it.

“Justin that wasn’t a game. What was on that paper?”

“Selena its nothing okay. Promise. Are you ready to meet the boys?”

I knew he was keeping something form me and I was going to find out whether he wanted me to or not.

*Justin’s POV*

I put the lyrics to my new song in a file and in my desk and walked out with Selena to meet everyone.

We got to the studio area and of course scooter was there giving her the evil eye. I rolled my eyes and introduced her to the sound board guys and the people who had been helping me write this album.

We came all the way around and I had introduced her to everyone but scooter and I had no intentions on introducing them.

All of a sudden Selena whispered in my ear that she need to use the restroom and I told her it was next my office and she walked off in that detection.

I sat down smiling at how good things had gone with meeting everyone. The guy talked to me for a while about how cute they thought Selena and I were.

I looked down at my watch noticing it had been a while since Selena left. I excused myself and went down towards the restrooms to make sure Selena was okay.

I walked past my office and heard a noise coming from inside I turned and say Selena with the paper in her hand and the years fell from her eyes.

She looked up at me and whispered “What is this?”