Part 44

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 44

*Selena’s POV*

It had been a few days since we had started getting red for the pick-up of the tour, and everyone was thrilled. From the fans to the crew to Justin even I was excited.

It had taken me a while to get used to the idea of opening up for Justin Bieber. I knew that people would talk and say that’s the only reason I got with his, so I could start up my career. I knew the truth and so did Justin and that’s all I needed.

Bentley was beginning to get so big. I couldn’t believe that he was almost 3 months old. It still feels like just yesterday I was having him and now he can lift his head up when lying down. He also makes the cutest baby noises that anyone had ever heard. I had to admit, I was a very proud mother.

“Are you ready to go babe?” Justin asked, snapping me out of my little flashback.

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked confused.

“It’s your turn to go up and practice. Are you feeling okay?” he asked concerned.

I nodded, “I was just thinking about something, and as for the pale part, you know I’m always pale.” I smiled and leaned up to give him a reassuring kiss before handing Bentley to him before making my way to the stage.

Since I only had songs that I wrote for myself in my little notebook in my night stand, we decided that I would just do covers of songs. I was more comfortable this way. Justin said that later on in the tour if I wanted to, I could add in a song or two that I wrote.

I was becoming more comfortable on the stage then when I got up on the stage the first time. I had my little stool and my microphone all set up for me. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into my own world. I took a deep breath before I began to sing “She will be loved.”

After I finished singing I opened my eyes and I was back in the arena. Justin stood right in front of the stage clapping his hands and smiling like a fool. I blushed slightly and looked down. Justin always knew how to make me feel good.

“You were so good, baby. I’m so proud of you. My fans are going to love you, I just know it,” he smiled nodded his head looking at Bentley, who was in his arms. “Isn’t that right Bentley? They will love your mommy.”

I smiled watching as my boys interacted with each other before hopping off my stool and gently sliding off the stage. “Can we talk for a minute Justin?”

He looked at me confused and nodded his head.

“Come on let’s walk.”

*Justin’s POV*

I handed Bentley to Allison who was standing nearby before walking off with Selena. 

When a girl asks if you can talk, normal you should run the other way but I was very curious as to what Selena wanted to talk about. We had been doing so well in our relationship lately that I didn’t see any harm in going with her. I had to admit that when she asked if we could walk while we talked scared me even more than the talking part.

After we made our way to the back of the arena, we started walking up the stairs to the higher level seats. We walked some more before she took a seat in one of the uncomfortable folding chairs. She patted the spot next to her, signaling for me to sit next to her. Nervously, I took a seat.

We sat in silence before I decided to speak up, “Is everything okay?”

She folded her hands in her lap and looked at me in the eyes nodded. “I just wanted to talk where not everyone in the crew can hear you know?”

I nodded letting her continue. “I actually wanted to talk about the wedding.”

I nodded slowly, “What about the wedding?”

“I want to do it sooner rather than later,” she stated.

“How soon are we talking?”

She looked away from me whispering, “Before the tour starts.”

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. There was no way we could get a wedding together in less than 2 weeks. “Selena, I don’t think that’s realistic.”

“It doesn’t have to be big. I’d actually prefer it to be small. Just close friends and family.”

“That still doesn’t give us time to book a place to have the wedding, get you a dress, and get food for everyone.”

“We could do it in our backyard. It’s plenty big, and we can take everyone to a restaurant after. And the dress is already covered.”

“What about the honeymoon?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Justin, we’re going on tour across the country, that’s pretty much a honeymoon. And if you want a real honeymoon we can go wherever you want when we get back from the tour. What do you say?” she looked up asking me. Her eyes were filled with hope.

I sighed knowing that in the end she would get her way so there was really no reason to fight with her. “Sure, love. But can I ask you something?”

She nodded looking at me waiting for me to go on. “Why the rush?”

She shrugged, “I just rather not wait.”

I nodded. I felt like there was something that she was keeping from me but I didn’t want to push her.

“I have a doctor’s appointment. Do you want me to talk Bentley with me?”

I shook my head kissing her cheek, “No, I got it. You just go to the doctor’s. I’ll meet you at home?”

She smiled and nodded, “Love you see you at home.”

“Love you too,” I said as I watched her get up and walk away.