Part 30

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 30

*Justin’s POV*

I felt bad for leaving Sel earlier so before I went on stage I had Allison go pick up some flowers to say ‘I’m Sorry.’

Once I finished the concert I ran off stage and grabbing the flowers Allison got and running to the dressing room, where Selena was.

As I approached the door I heard voices talking and even come crying. Was Sel’s pain back? Has she had another bad dream? Once I got my hand on the doorknob, I realized that the other voice in the room was coming from Sel’s doctor. Sel’s doctor + crying = not a good night for Justin. I opened the door not knowing what to expect next.

"No! You need to re-do it! There’s no… Justin. You scared me. What are you doing in here?" She stopped mid sentence noticing I had walked in.

I walked over next to her placing the flowers next to her on the tiny brown leather sofa. “Well, this is my dressing room?” I said trying to lighten the mood a bit. “What’s going on? Did you figure out what’s wrong with Sel?” I said turning my attention to Dr. Bradford.

"Yes," She answered at the exact same time that Selena said "No."

I sat there having no idea what was going on right now. I was beyond on confused. “Can someone please tell me what is going on?”

We sat in silence foe what seemed like years. “Hello? Is someone going to answer me?” I said starting to get really impatient.

At the same moment, both Sel and doctor Bradford looked at each other. Thankfully it was Sel who decided to speak up, “Justin, do you remember about 4 months ago, when the insurance got stolen from my car?” I nodded my head slowly, before she started talking again.  “We’ll that wasn’t the full story. I didn’t want to admit what had really happened, but now I have to admit that it’s real.”

As she went on talking I was getting more and more confused. What was she talking about? She was starting to really freak me out and I was hoping she was going to get to a point soon.

"That day, there was a guy that came up to me when I was going to the car," I could see the tears swell in her eyes and I grabbed her hand encouraging her to go on. "And he r-r-.."

"He?" I said trying to understanding her through her tears.

"He raped me…"

What? Had I heard that right? No there was no way. Wait….what did this have to do with her being sick..?

I let it sink in. No. No, no. There was no way she was sick from what I’m thinking.

"You’re not …. pregnant are you?"

She stayed quiet…too quiet.

*Selena’s POV*

My hands fell in my face. This couldn’t be happening to me. I didn’t even know I could get pregnant with cancer. My life was ruined. Justin was going to leave me and I didn’t blame him. I would leave me too if I were him.

After it had been quiet for too long I peaked through my wet hands. His face was so pale and he had a blank emotionless expression on his face. “Justin, please say something.” I begged his grabbing his hands.

"I don’t really know what you expect me to say, Selena," his voice was barley a whisper.

I don’t think I could hate myself anymore than I did right now. “Justin, I’ll get rid of it okay? I’m sorry. Please just tell me everything is going to be okay. Tell me that you still love me and we are in this together. Tell me that we’ll figure it out.”

Right then, Justin turned facing me with his whole body. “Selena Marie Gomez, I love you. To the moon and back. We are in this TOGETHER. We will figure out what’s best for us whether that’s keeping it or adoption or abortion. We will figure it out okay. I love you and I’m going to love you through it.” 

I was so thankful that I had someone like Justin in my life. No other guy I had ever been with even came close to how amazing Justin was.

I threw myself into Justin’s body hugging him tight. “Thank you, Justin. I love you, to the moon and back.” I smiled mocking him playfully.